Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is the Thomas dream over?

What happened to ambition? What happened to making a real push if we were in and around the top 6 come January? Agreed spending 1 million on league 2 players is crazy but what if these could of been the players to start to form a real team and push us on? Player sales have not been reinvested into the squad and it is nothing to do with the salary cap as we have already made bids but without meeting valuations. Now would of been the time to get some gems to grow with us. What happens if we somehow become a championship club again? The same player's price will be more inflated and we would probably be looking then at league 1 talent, which would be even more money - Bonne for 2 mil anyone?
Never the less there will have to be a total rebuild next season and hopefully it will not just revolve around loans but be about building a real team. p.s Thomas so happy you took over and have given us Curbs and Minto on a Saturday afternoon but am beginning to doubt I will be watching us in Europe in 4.5 years time.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    REALLY? 

Where on earth did you get 4.5 years from... That was to get back into the premier league. 

He gets a full summer like a manager would before we can really start doubting him. 

As everyone has said, the issue has been the Cap in a number of instances. 
  • Options
    Yes I completely agree with you
  • Options
    Go to sleep. Calm down. Tomorrow morning you will read this back and feel very very silly.

• Options
    Blooming 'eck, mate ........ now that's what I call expectations, so big I could have written it in capital letters.

Thomas is only the owner, not a magician.

• Options
    Whose alt is this? 
  • Options
    What happened to ambition? What happened to making a real push if we were in and around the top 6 come January? Agreed spending 1 million on league 2 players is crazy but what if these could of been the players to start to form a real team and push us on? Player sales have not been reinvested into the squad and it is nothing to do with the salary cap as we have already made bids but without meeting valuations. Now would of been the time to get some gems to grow with us. What happens if we somehow become a championship club again? The same player's price will be more inflated and we would probably be looking then at league 1 talent, which would be even more money - Bonne for 2 mil anyone?
    Never the less there will have to be a total rebuild next season and hopefully it will not just revolve around loans but be about building a real team. p.s Thomas so happy you took over and have given us Curbs and Minto on a Saturday afternoon but am beginning to doubt I will be watching us in Europe in 4.5 years time.
    Pandemic and wage cap. Thomas still the man.
  • Options
    Just being a WUM as bored and drunk reading the transfer thread all day! Have total happiness in Thomas, even more so with my wife being Danish! Good signing at the end of the day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just being a WUM as bored and drunk reading the transfer thread all day! Have total happiness in Thomas, even more so with my wife being Danish! Good signing at the end of the day!
    Great WUM attempt. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!