Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Handbook 2020/21

I quite enjoy reading through and collecting the handbook over the years.
Does anyone know if any of the programmes have doubled up as a handbook so far this season? Getting quite late in the season, but if I remember correctly, the 17/18 came late Feb, so perhaps the club still have plans to produce one. Clearly quite understandable if not - not sure how much demand there is for one.

Comments

• Options
    Not appeared in any of the programmes so far this season.
  • Options
    Would you expect to? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Would you expect to? 
    Would have to be a question for Olly Groome, who normally produces it with the communications team I believe. My guess is there will not be one this year, but it would be a pleasant surprise if one did appear.
  • Options
    I look forward to reading the player bios for Maddison, Bogle, Smyth and Levitt!
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Would you expect to? 
    Would have to be a question for Olly Groome, who normally produces it with the communications team I believe. My guess is there will not be one this year, but it would be a pleasant surprise if one did appear.
    @Ollywozere are you able to assist?

• Options
    Can you imagine the size of it with all our players comings & goings. Wouldn't fit through the letterbox....😄
  • Options
    No handbook this year but double stats next season is the plan
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Anyone received their 'free' 21/22 handbook that was promised with early bird season tickets?
  • Options
    Not yet. It’s a relatively small thing but really irritates me and is of a piece with other failures at the club right now.
    It’s quite depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty sure the club make a statement last week apologising for the delay and said it would be ready soon. 
  • Options
    Pretty sure the club make a statement last week apologising for the delay and said it would be ready soon. 
    The latest statement from the club said the handbooks were being sent out this week.
  • Options
    I heard that they weren't rushing it out because they want to ensure it's a high quality product that matches the standard of handbooks of the past. They wouldn't want to be associated with something thrown together just because they had committed to do it for early bird season ticket holders months ago and it hadn't prioritised or anything like that.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I heard that they weren't rushing it out because they want to ensure it's a high quality product that matches the standard of handbooks of the past. They wouldn't want to be associated with something thrown together just because they had committed to do it for early bird season ticket holders months ago and it hadn't prioritised or anything like that.
    That would have been very shoddy, and so unlike CAFC. I will just be grateful that they don't just reissue last years handbook with all the sold players crossed out  & the new players added, in crayon.