Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pl 11 of Charlton players

For the last few days I've been racking my brains trying to come up with an 11 of current pl players who've come from Charlton. I'm not including loan players because that would make it too easy the best I've managed to come up with is 
Pope
Konsa Gomez
Rb lb 
Shelvey Stephens
Gudmonson lookman 
Grant st
Can anyone help fill in the blanks or improve on those players I've come up with

Comments

• Options
    Semi Ajayi as a centre back, shift Gomez out to RB. Left back very tough though.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Semi Ajayi as a centre back, shift Gomez out to RB. Left back very tough though.
    Or go 3 at the back?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Pope
    Ajayi Gomez Konsa
    Gudmundsson  Shelvey Stephens Lookman
    Grant
    10 & 11 the two difficult ones.
  • Options
    Parker is the only choice as manager isn't he?
  • Options
    Stick Randolph in goal and give Pope a go up front
  • Options
    I don't think you can but it's pretty miserable seeing how well we could have been doing if we didn't have parasites at the helm for the last decade or so 

Konsa and Gomez is a ridiculous centre back pairing, worth well over 100 mill combined and we lost it for under 6 or so? 
  • Options
    Stick Randolph in goal and give Pope a go up front
    Are you lee bowyer?
  • Options
    Jenkinson   ?
  • Options
    I don't think you can but it's pretty miserable seeing how well we could have been doing if we didn't have parasites at the helm for the last decade or so 

Konsa and Gomez is a ridiculous centre back pairing, worth well over 100 mill combined and we lost it for under 6 or so? 
    And when one got injured or suspended we could have played ajayi. But we end up with Pearce 
  • Options
    Jenkinson   ?
    Last heard of at Forest, I believe.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Jenkinson   ?
    Last heard of at Forest, I believe.

Just looked him up - he must have made quite a lot of money from his 11 year professional career despite only making about 100 appearances in the League. Not bad work if you can get it! 
  • Options

Albie Morgan and Diallang Jaiyesimi, of course.

Sorry, I was looking into my crystal ball.

• Options
    Does Conor Gallagher count.
  • Options
    Scott Carson with Pope and Randolph 10/11 then
  • Options
    dmjn said:
    For the last few days I've been racking my brains trying to come up with an 11 of current pl players who've come from Charlton.

I'm not including loan players because ......
    Not including loan players, Chippy.

• Options
    None of these are Private Investigators 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Left back is easy if Bowyer was picking the team....Karlan Grant.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Don’t forget Jason Pearce. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Don’t forget Jason Pearce. 
    You know, poor old Jason. Gives everything. Warrior. Leader.

But I looked into my crystal ball ........ and sadly, I couldn't even see him playing for Charlton in future, let alone in the Premier League with Albie and DJ.

• Options
    You haven't made reference to a specific "PL" so may I offer you Aribo.

But, as others have suggested, it can't be done unless you play a keeper on pitch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You haven't made reference to a specific "PL" so may I offer you Aribo.

But, as others have suggested, it can't be done unless you play a keeper on pitch
    Top flights is relatively easy Loïc Négo, Tony Watt, Reza Ghoochannejhad and Andy Delort to name but 4 :wink:
  • Options
    Rhys Williams can go in defence as well, so you can shift Gomez to LB

Ok the Liverpool  defender is a different player to the crocked CB we once had in the Karel Fraeye era, but it's the same name!
  • Options

That's basically the inspiration behind what I was doing. Building this team and trying to think how well they'd do in the pl. Mid table I'd say comfortably which is a depressing thought 
  • Options
    dmjn said:

That's basically the inspiration behind what I was doing. Building this team and trying to think how well they'd do in the pl.

Mid table I'd say comfortably which is a depressing thought 
    "Mid-table mediocrity", as some people used to refer to Charlton's ambition, during the Curbs era. 

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Harry Arter (previously)!

• Options
    Callum Hudson Odoi played for us when he was 6🤣 Could put him in there shamelessly.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Harry Arter (previously)!

Himself simon francis and Rob Elliott have all exited recently. Could have filled up my team