Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Gillingham | 13th Feb 2021: Game on!

Comments

• That’s a first, a sent off player walking up the steps into the lounges...
  • Oh Chuks you silly boy
  • I had issue with the first booking as the ref ignored the pull on Aneke, that second one was completely on Chuks
  • Should have taken him off after the first yellow, soppy c@&t, losing his head again
  • Very harsh. 

Dont think either were yellow cards.
  • Should have had a word and said one more and off...then no compaints
  • Miserable day again. 
  • Will be hanging on for the rest of the game now
  • Sponsored links:

• Never a booking
  • This means 25-minutes of backs-to-the-wall-bollocks right 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Never a booking
    This 
  • Purrington crosses in to Stockley but his header goes more up than forward and the keeper grabs it
  • The sort of foul which might be worth a yellow, but is rarely given as a second yellow 
    1. 73'

Post update

Adedeji Oshilaja (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 73'

Post update

Foul by Vadaine Oliver (Gillingham).

• Would be tempted to put Schwartz on for Jaiyesimi 

Unless him and Millar support Stockley closer
  • ross1 said:
    71' 2-2 Chuks Aneke has been sent off for Charlton. Seconds after being booked, he commits an identical foul and the ref doesn't hesitate to send the striker off. #Gills
    If it had been the oppo he would have done.

We can't buy a trick this season.
  • edited February 2021
    We're not unlucky or cursed.

We're shit. That was a definite yellow, he's stuck his studs on the lad's knee!
  • Sponsored links:

• aliwibble said:
    Bowyer not going to be a happy bunny post match I fear.
    He hardly ever is following a home game as we never win any
  • Still think we can do this. We’re too shit to sit back so just risk losing for the sake of 3 points I’d say.
  • Very harsh to get sent off for that. Was a touch high from Aneke but not malicious. Ref definitely could’ve given the benefit of the doubt. Calls to take Aneke off are a bit silly - Bowyer barely had time.  
  • Ref wernt even fucking looking when he blew for that head injury and then player gets up straight away 
  • DJ needs to up his game now...
  • Miller crosses in but DJ's header blocked by Tucker. The ref then stops play cos Tucker's down in the area.
  • Ref wernt even fucking looking when he blew for that head injury and then player gets up straight away 
    Yeah gonna get the Steve Evans treatment when the ball is at the wrong end now
  • Very harsh to get sent off for that. Was a touch high from Aneke but not malicious. Ref definitely could’ve given the benefit of the doubt. Calls to take Aneke off are a bit silly - Bowyer barely had time.  
    He didn’t get sent off for just that though. A definite booking for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!