Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Gillingham | 13th Feb 2021: Game on!

Comments

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I defended Boywer on not signing a CB. I got the rationale if he thought Smith was good.

He clearly doesn't rate him so what was that all about?!?
    Not getting a centre back was the biggest transfer mistake since selling Kermogant.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I defended Boywer on not signing a CB. I got the rationale if he thought Smith was good.

The rationale was already given - there were no decent CBs out there.
    I don't buy that for one second. There are 100% better CB's than what we had on the pitch today.

Jason Pearce is such a liability at this level.
  • Options
    Could have easily been a red and our fans cry that the ref is against us. Laughable
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    DJ a panic buy? Hasn’t looked good
    The difference in quality between him and Millar is striking. 
    Yeah - I mean DJ has played about and hour and a half in his CAFC career . Best to write him off now..
    I literally hate people on here sometimes. Its like you're not allowed to form a negative opinion at all. 

When Stockley played the same amount of minutes and I said he looked really good, didnt have some melon moaning that I should give it some time before I view my thoughts.

How about giving him a fucking chance?
  • Options
    Too many poor players in this team. Oh well, looking forward to an exciting summer window.
  • Options
    Terrible result, Gillingham are a pub team
  • Options
    Fantastic defending well done lads 
  • Options
    Only their second ever win at the Valley isnt it?
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Typical performance for us - no worse, no better than usual.  We are showing a very good level of consistency.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh well another dismal day at The Valley. Stay safe people and look after one another, there are far worse things in life than supporting a team that delights in letting you down.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    WANKERS!!!!
  • Options
    Is it next week we go on a winning run?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    FT 2-3. Bowyer has a long chat with the 4th official and is now heading over to the ref....
  • Options
    All that effort to make the game go ahead for 0 points.
  • Options
    What’s the music they play at The Valley after the game?
  • Options
    At least we can look forward to Robert Lee mentioning Newcastle another 400 times. 

• Options
    Out of playoff spot with Accrington with 4 games in hand below us not looking good.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

The rationale was already given - there were no decent CBs out there.
    Seriously trying to say that our current back four could not have been improved on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    I mean , a lot went against today,a wonder goal, bad ref, red card but in the end of it all you have make your own luck. 
    This is it. We have been really unlucky, no doubt about it, but good teams get results anyway. We are a soft touch. 
  • Options
    What's the point of sticking with Bowyer. It's absolutely killing our season
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    DJ a panic buy? Hasn’t looked good
    The difference in quality between him and Millar is striking. 
    Yeah - I mean DJ has played about and hour and a half in his CAFC career . Best to write him off now..
    I literally hate people on here sometimes. Its like you're not allowed to form a negative opinion at all. 

When Stockley played the same amount of minutes and I said he looked really good, didnt have some melon moaning that I should give it some time before I view my thoughts.

How about giving him a fucking chance?
    How about if you can't handle people voicing their different views to you on a football forum, so much so you have to start calling them bellends, that you spend your Saturdays doing something else. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    All that effort to make the game go ahead for 0 points.
    I refer to my post pre-match.

I take no pride in my de-ja vue.
  • Options
    That was genuinely baffling from Purrington for the 3rd. Couldn’t believe my eyes as he carried on backing off. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    We deserved what we got. 

Nothing.
  • Options
    Fuck this, I'm going to the pub 
  • Options
    What’s the music they play at The Valley after the game?
    The funeral March 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!