Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Gillingham | 13th Feb 2021: Game on!

Comments

• Options
    Hit it across the keeper Chuks. 
  • Options
    And there I was looking at the fixtures thinking we could go on a run, seeing as we have all the bottom half teams to play until Easter 
  • Options
    Deji is all over the place
  • Options
    Off the bar from Chuks.

Is it going to be one of those days?

I'm expecting complete Charlton domination of this game but Jill scores a second after a long-range shot is deflected off some of Steve Evans' crumbs.
  • Options
    Akinde shrugs off Deji and wins a corner from our right.
  • Options
    And there I was looking at the fixtures thinking we could go on a run, seeing as we have all the bottom half teams to play until Easter 
    We will go on that run....from next week!
  • Options
    Can't think of a worse side to go a goal down to.

This is going to be a looong afternoon.
  • Options
    FFS what it is it 38 games since we came back from 1-0 down and won
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    That centre back we did not need to buy in January??
    Should have been scouring the free agents list for CBs following the cap decision 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Christ we got away with it there 

Defence hasnt woken up yet
  • Options
    Don't lose to tomato head Evans please. 
  • Options
    9' A low Gillingham corner bounces straight through and off the post. #cafc 0 #gills 1
  • Options
    Riding our luck. 
  • Options
    Erk, goalmouth scramble but the ball's cleared, although not v far so Gillingham are on the attack again.
  • Options
    I honestly do not believe this team has a "run" in them, I can see us stumbling along winning one, losing one , drawing one etc. Nothing jumps out at me to show a winning streak is coming.
  • Options
    Can't think of a worse side to go a goal down to.

This is going to be a looong afternoon.
    Did it at their place too. Nicked a point though. 
  • Options
    I love Oshilaja, but he looks like a liability so far today
  • Options
    8' 0-1 Dempsey's corner is a beauty from the left. Looks like Akinde gets a touch in front of the keeper who makes a point blank save. #Gills
  • Options
    I honestly do not believe this team has a "run" in them, I can see us stumbling along winning one, losing one , drawing one etc. Nothing jumps out at me to show a winning streak is coming.
    This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chuks offside.
  • Options
    this is not going to be a typical performance against Gillingham I hope, next to Millwall they must our worst bogey teams.
  • Options
    10' 0-1 An explosive start at The Valley! Lee finds the net in the first 37 seconds following excellent work from Akinde. Charlton had a half chance when a forward went around Bonham but didn't have the angle to shoot. A follow up effort struck the bar. #Gills
  • Options
    Oshilaja really struggling. Shame as he was on a good run of games 
  • Options
    We are going to make their two lumps look dangerous as heck
  • Options
    There's a team in Surrey who atre doing worse than us and are 2 down.
  • Options
    In fairness, their defence looks as crap as ours !!
  • Options
    Our crossing is awful as usual. Get to the byline ffs ! Its easy for a defender to defend a ball coming in from the angle of the box 
  • Options
    There are chances to be had here. It's Gillingham not bloody Maldini's Italy in blue.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!