Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Klopp leaving Liverpool ??

Comments

• Options
    Well, it looks like the Man Utd supporter that started this rumour certainly achieved the desired effect! 
  • Options
    Well he certainly put those rumours to bed in today’s press conference 
  • Options
    Everyone absolutely adored him last season. Every pundit, every supporter every ex professional.

Included the people that are likely to naturally hate him, such as professionals with man united connections.

Short memories exist and forgiveness is now quite rare in football.

It is the digital age.

100% certain a reasonable chunk of Liverpool fans will now want klopp out.

They are supposed to be going through a patch where everything is great. They won the league title...their football was incredible and had unbelievable momentum. They were untouchable.

You can't mix that in with awful real life global struggles...then add on personal battles as the icing on the diarrhea cake.

It doesn't mix in with joy and achievements.

Football will always come 2nd.

If everything was normal, Liverpool would definitely be in the top 2. It would be a city Liverpool fight and they would have signed a few more world class players.

• Options
    He’s a great guy as far as I’m concerned.👏
  • Options
    Yet again the disgusting side of "social media". What kind of muppets decide to set rumours running sparked by the loss of his mother?
  • Options
    But everyone in that WhatsApp group used the term "mate." Surely, they were telling the truth. I feel used.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    may be he will be are next manager.
    Will he be our next manager?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    That's that then!!

He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I really like him & think he's been great for the English game
    #metoo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    msomerton said:
    Source?
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    No, they meant Kew Pee Are, not us.
  • Options
    Breaking news: apparently there’s been a big falling out between the Liverpool board and Jurgen Klopp. It is rumoured Klopp will resign later today and head back to Germany with his family by the weekend.

Anyone heard this?
  • Options
    Let's hope it's true.
  • Options
    To confirm, the klopps go back this weekend.😝

🤣
  • Options
    Let's hope it's true.

Liverpool fans will have to wait for at least another 30 years if klopp does leave!
  • Options
    Same. 

F'ck off back home and stop moaning. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    There some text messages doing the rounds on social media that suggests there was a fight between two Liverpool players and Klopp with his mums death fresh in his mind as quit ?????
    Today's entry in the MONKEYS TYPING SHAKESPEARE competition... 
  • Options
    Salah on his way to Saudi and they won't buy Mbappe as a replacement?
  • Options
    Frankly I can never see past the teeth...
  • Options
    Will be a lot of unhappy Londoners today.
  • Options
    Salah on his way to Saudi and they won't buy Mbappe as a replacement?
    Nothing left to prove there and doubt he fancies a semi-rebuild without Salah. 
  • Options
    My opinion of Klopp has done a 180 degree turn over the years.

When he was managing in Germany, I considered him a brilliant, up and coming, forward thinking coach with bags of talent, charisma and energy.
    When he went to Liverpool I was keen to see what he did with them, despite them being a team I dislike.

Now I think he’s an odious, obnoxious, self aggrandising, entitled prick who complains endlessly, refuses to give credit to others and talks to people (especially his critics) like shit, yet thinks he still wields the same charm he had in such abundance 10 years ago.

He’s actually made me dislike Liverpool even more than I did before he went there.

Can’t stand him or his wanky team.
    The truth, as always, is probably somewhere in the middle!

I think he has got charisma and energy and can see why his team love him, but he's definitely got the ego with it - like that interview the other day where he was a tosser to the guy making a bit of a joke about the 12.30 Saturday games thing.

And it's annoying he's done so well at Liverpool.

I still quite like him though, he'd make a very.good pundit at a World Cup or something if he wanted to.
  • Options
    edited January 26
    Andy Scott has been in his ear, obviously unsettled him.

As for the bin dippers, fuck em!
    <Obligatory image follows>