Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• been sowing seeds in the greenhouse all morning and didnt get round to paying for the pass. literally just sat down - is there any hope?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Only enjoyable part of the game all day was that scuffle. Their player is an utter bellend, acted like he had been shot and kicked out, glad Stockley stood his ground. Hard to believe those are actual adults acting like that.

Don't think I can remember a second half as bad as this, like I think we have been in their half once the whole second half so far? 

Pretty sure Stockley pinched his nutsack
    You talking bollocks?
  • Our passing is just so bad and we are second to everything. I don't give a shit what anyone says about tactics and formations. We can't even do the basics right today. 
  • Miller needs to spent two weeks working for the Post Office so he can learn how to deliver.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Only enjoyable part of the game all day was that scuffle. Their player is an utter bellend, acted like he had been shot and kicked out, glad Stockley stood his ground. Hard to believe those are actual adults acting like that.

Don't think I can remember a second half as bad as this, like I think we have been in their half once the whole second half so far? 

Pretty sure Stockley pinched his nutsack
    Hope he gives it back
  • Wyke having quite the season for Sunderland. 17 goals now. 7 of those in last 5 games.  
    Changing the manager never improves anything 
  • Has the Fleetwood Keeper had a touch this half?
  • Did anyone sit TS down and explain the concept of "pub team"?
  • aliwibble said:
    Morgan puts Washington into the area, whose pressure causes the defende to concede a corner from our left.
    Exactly the passing we've been missing.
  • Purrington takes out Fleetwood player on the touchline, ref looks to book Millar for blocking the quick free kick but then Fleetwood take it quick anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• PWR, just home have we really not managed a single shot in the second half?
  • Watson collecting his footballing P45 this summer I reckon...
    He does not give a flying shit
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Wyke having quite the season for Sunderland. 17 goals now. 7 of those in last 5 games.  
    Changing the manager never improves anything 
    Exactly - could derail a season..
    How long is his contract? I thought he had signed for 2 years 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Second half shot count:

Fleetwood: 10

Charlton: 0
    I could be wrong but I'm going to take a wild guess that you're not impressed with that stat, Joe.
  • We are shit and have been most of the season and still people will defend Bowyer after this
  • Ball goes up the other end but Washington is offside. Ball comes back  to our end and Fleetwood have a long thrown near the corner.
  • edited February 2021
    Terry terry terry....can’t pick it up because a back pass FFS
  • edited February 2021
    been sowing seeds in the greenhouse all morning and didnt get round to paying for the pass. literally just sat down - is there any hope?
    We’ve been very poor but will probably nick it at the end from a corner or a lucky penalty.
  • Sponsored links:

• What is Watson? Defo not a footballer.
  • We are being outplayed by Fleetwood. Tragic. It gets worse every week.
  • Amos claims easily, but our attempts to play out from the back nearly put Watson in all sorts of trouble.
    Don't wait till the summer
  • said it a few weeks ago, Watson is only here this season to pick up a wage
  • You know it's a bad game when the brawling has more entertainment value, and finesse, tbh...
    ...and that's just on this forum.
  • He winds me up Terry
  • Morgan puts the ball forward to Washington, whose slight nudge on the defender causes him to go down like he;s made of cardboard and they have a free kick
  • We are so slow
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!