Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-2 Burton Albion

thanks to the 62 Lifers who gave marks
10.17pm: correction made to Matthews average mark

Comments

• Options
    Good, our next opponents are 2nd in the form table, perhaps we can beat someone in form being as we cannot beat teams at the bottom of the league. 
  • Options
    Didn't we hit the woodwork 2/3 times?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Good, our next opponents are 2nd in the form table, perhaps we can beat someone in form being as we cannot beat teams at the bottom of the league. 
    Burton were in form tbf.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I'm targeting for Northampton game for a hard earned point
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'm assuming one wasn't included because it was in the 'on target' numbers... not sure on the other. 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    not according to the Press Ass'n and I just couldn't be bothered to look at the "highlights", I think their goalie tipped at least one onto the bar
  • Options
    Stockley's first was palmed onto the bar by the keeper, the second was given offside (rightly or wrongly)
  • Options
    Stockley's first was palmed onto the bar by the keeper, the second was given offside (rightly or wrongly)
    Fair play.
  • Options
    Shinnie free kick?
  • Options
    I think the Matthews mark is wrong @lancashire lad

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the Matthews mark is wrong @lancashire lad

thanks AFKA, correction made