Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Ronald Pickup

The veteran actor has passed away aged 80. He leaves behind a huge cannon of memorable work. RIP  

Comments

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP wonderful actor 
  • Options
    Admittedly know him best from the Marigold Hotel films, just had a scroll through of his acting history, an incredible and impressive cv through the years. 

RIP
  • Options
    Great actor. One of his very early films was the legendary Day of the Jackal, where he played the forger & was killed by Edward Fox. 
  • Options
    Great actor. One of his very early films was the legendary Day of the Jackal, where he played the forger & was killed by Edward Fox. 
    That's a fantastic film. I didn't realise it was him. I'm going to have to watch it again now.
  • Options
    RIP. Great career.
  • Options
    I worked with Ronnie briefly many moons ago. I once gave him a lift home after a long day somewhere in the Home Counties, it was late at night and as he lived in central London I did not think it would delay me much in getting home. We spent a good half hour driving round Bloomsbury while he tried to work out where it was he actually lived. To be fair he had only just moved there. I also worked with his daughter Rachel a few years later. A true gentleman and a fine actor. Rest in peace Sir