Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Dressing in the lounge situation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    I think it's bizzare we have rolled over and had our tummies tickled by sending the whole squad to the lounge and not the away team.

So we should be using the smaller changing area which involves having to walk further to the pitch?
    We should be using the home dressing room. 
  • Options
    We could just put a hoarding up in the lobby of the changing room area and the away team could enter the pitch via the tunnel and players via the changing room entrance and the gate - if its a problem? - think we have bigger problems than this that TS could address though - one action would solve it in my opinion
  • Options
    Great thread about where we get undressed and dressed, going by the response from @Ollywozere it sounds like we have the best available sittuation given the current regulations, and the only fly in the ointment is having to trot down some stairs in the west stand, I am sure that we have the best choice available.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    So players spend 90 minutes in close contact with each other, probably rolling in each other's spit, but can't have a whole team in the same dressing room. Mental. 
    That Pratley sending off incident for example

It certainly adds a new dimension to sendings off, when instead of trudging up the tunnel, players instead have to climb the stairs of the West stand
    Is there a pint waiting for them?
  • Options
    Sat here watching Brighton v Leicester and both sets of teams in the tunnel pre match. Doing the usual high fives with opposition player fwends.

Leicester leave the tunnel 1st. Then Brighton follow a minute or 2 later. I really dont get why as a team we cant just have our squad using the home dressing room and considering the hugs and high fives pre game I dont understand why one team walks out before the other when come half time they will all be walking back down the tunnel together 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Sat here watching Brighton v Leicester and both sets of teams in the tunnel pre match. Doing the usual high fives with opposition player fwends.

Leicester leave the tunnel 1st. Then Brighton follow a minute or 2 later. I really dont get why as a team we cant just have our squad using the home dressing room and considering the hugs and high fives pre game I dont understand why one team walks out before the other when come half time they will all be walking back down the tunnel together 🤷‍♂️
    Or in other words, "a load of old b*******". 
  • Options

I think in that instance its allowed because a lot of the new Grounds (especially in the Premier League) have quite wide tunnel areas so they're able to stand there and social distance accordingly, the dressing rooms themselves are probably a lot larger too

From the videos at the Valley it all looks quite a narrow area in comparison