Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where will we finish ?

1-6 
7-12
12-18
18-24
I'm leaning towards about 16th ish

Comments

• At The Valley v. Hull. Boom boom.

In 15th place or thereabouts.
  • I thought 9th two months ago but now I’m leaning towards 13th - 15th I hope I might add.
  • 19th. 
  • 17th
  • Anything lower than 13th will be our worst year since the 1930's!
  • 6th 😂 
  • Managerless
  • I can't see us winning at the moment, i'd go with lower mid-table.
  • Sponsored links:

• Honestly think it'll be about 17th nowadays. Hard to see how the season will turn around
  • 13th.

Always find a way to not finish below 14th place and the worst league position since 1974. 
  • 16th
  • Pedro45 said:
    Anything lower than 13th will be our worst year since the 1930's!
    Yet some fans would still back Bowyer.
  • Pedro45 said:
    I seemed to recall we went on some run thereafter - 3rd to 1st in consecutive seasons.
  • Pedro45 said:
    I seemed to recall we went on some run thereafter - 3rd to 1st in consecutive seasons.
    New manager bounce.
  • Bowhere!
  • I honestly can't see where our next points are coming from. If nothing changes bottom half definitely and if continue on our current form we'll be in the relegation scrap by the end of March
  • I reckon 15th to 18th.
  • Sponsored links:

• In September I predicted 18-21 based on the cast offs we got and the youth players on loan. So now will go with 18-24. I do not see where the 8-10pts to reach 53 to 55pts which should guarantee staying up are to come from.
  • 16th which leads to the biggest overhaul in the club’s history.
  • Around 12th. I'm assuming that if we keep sliding below where we are now, action will be taken
  • Lower than we should be! 
  • Feel sorry for the lads on here who backed a top half finish with big stakes. Could still happen but doesnt look like the ‘printing money’ bet it looked like when they took it. Probably a 50/50 bet now. 
  • Feel sorry for the lads on here who backed a top half finish with big stakes. Could still happen but doesnt look like the ‘printing money’ bet it looked like when they took it. Probably a 50/50 bet now. 
    50/50?  We should be so f***ing lucky.  
  • All depends if and when LB goes. But if he is here for the duration then I would say 15th