Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Replacement double glazed windows

Hi,

I’m looking at replacing our double glazing as it’s been in the house (we bought 3 years ago) at least 20 years and it shows and feels!

Looking at 9 windows, a new composite front door and new French doors on the conservatory.

Based in Maidstone.

I’ll aim to get a few quotes, but I just wondered if anyone has any testimonies, good or bad for any suppliers (national or local) that may be of use?

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Not sure where you're based but have used Thames side Windows in Gravesend for ours
  • Options
    Where are you based?
  • Options
    Maidstone sorry, have edited original post.
  • Options
    Thameside came out to us in Strood for the work we had done so might be worth contacting them to see if they go as far as Maidstone
  • Options
    Few years ago someone on here recommended Brampton Windows in Bexleyheath.

Had a composite front door installed by them, nice job, and a couple of years later had bifolding doors fitted and that was another good job.

The rep I dealt with was Keith, measures up and gives you the price. None of this crap about if you sign today I can take a percentage off or its end of season and I can more off and its the managers birthday so I can take a little more off.