Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Calendar-Ben Amos.

This months pin up is Ben Amos.
I am glad it had his name on the page as I would not have recognised him.
You don't normally see him standing up.

Comments

• Options
    January - Alfie ... sold

February - Jonny ... sold

March - Amos ... is he the one to be dropped tonight?
    That would not surprise me, although he doesn't deserve to be. At least it would give his back a rest.
  • Options
    I don't think he's really done anything wrong, as in I very rarely blame him for goals and seems to make very few errors (like flapping at crosses etc.)... but also he doesn't ever seem to save anything when I'm watching. Personally I'd give Maynard-Brewer a go.
  • Options
    I don't think he's really done anything wrong, as in I very rarely blame him for goals and seems to make very few errors (like flapping at crosses etc.)... but also he doesn't ever seem to save anything when I'm watching. Personally I'd give Maynard-Brewer a go.
    Agreed

He's been very steady, but hasn't actually saved much. In recent weeks I'm struggling to think of moments where he's flown through the air and pulled off a blinding save, something you'd expect most keepers to do every now and then

AMB has been out with concussion unfortunately, I don't know if Bowyer would seriously consider playing him instead