Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Wigan 0-1 Charlton

Many thanks to the 77 Lifers who gave marks.
The referee Sam Allison had a average of 6.66 when he officiated at our home game against Northampton, did a bit better this time.

Comments

• Options
    Blimey...from scapegoat (to some) to MOM...!  Might not have much pace but has the experience and knowledge to read the game and try and be in the right place.  Great stats as ever.
  • Options
    Wonder why we always concede 31-HT
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Blimey...from scapegoat (to some) to MOM...!  Might not have much pace but has the experience and knowledge to read the game and try and be in the right place.  Great stats as ever.
    Think it is the sort of game Pearce thrives in. 
  • Options
    No bookings as well

I knew Shrewsbury have been much improved since Cotterill took over (get well soon Steve) but I hadn't realised their form was that good. That game won't be easy
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    What on earth is the point of this scapegoat word ? He was dire for several games and was called up in it .  When he plays well, he gets praise .  Nobody dislikes him as a bloke and he’s well respected as a leader. 

He was also up against Dodoo. 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    CafcWest said:
    What on earth is the point of this scapegoat word ? He was dire for several games and was called up in it .  When he plays well, he gets praise .  Nobody dislikes him as a bloke and he’s well respected as a leader. 

He was also up against Dodoo. 
    I am afraid some people think they are better supporters than others if they don't criticise anything going on at the club. I understand that barracking of a player when attending matches is wrong but this is a forum so views on individual performances are fine. 
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Not a scapegoat, a player coming to the end of his career and more exposed due to playing in a weaker side.

I’d still release him in the summer even if he performs like this for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    How did Matthews get higher than Washington, i must've watched a different game, Matthews was shocking
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    How did Matthews get higher than Washington, i must've watched a different game, Matthews was shocking
    and Washington worked his nuts off in supporting the attack, supporting midfield and defence, pulling the defence apart and assisting the goal. Oh and hassling the defence.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Matthews is a bottom half L1 player, also Pratley, Purrington, Deji, Amos and poor old Pearcy now...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has certainly regressed in the last 18 months. 
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Blimey...from scapegoat (to some) to MOM...!  
    Think it is the sort of game Pearce thrives in. 
    Against weak teams?