Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letter to Mr Pardew - I'M BORED

Dear Mr Pardew

I'M BORED WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP ALREADY.

I thought it was your job to get us supporters excited and supportive of you and your team. Well at the moment it is just plain boring, why? well I'll tell you:
TRANSFERS - What's happening, it was great last month we had weeks of the Benty saga but the Youngy and Rommy sagas don't quite make the grade. What about getting a few more players in, it's weeks since you paraded a new signing round the Valley, come on get real, get a proper midfielder, not a Millwall reject!
GAMES - You play two friendlies the same day, now I know you have very high regard for us Addicted but we can't be in two places at once, you follow this up with a game behind closed doors - OK we know the result and who scored and who played in our team but who were we playing against, I know it was at Chelsea's training ground but for all we know you might have been playing Weybridge Womens 2nd XI.
SPAIN So you're all off to Spain - how very nice, we're not , most of us are here just waiting for something to happen - it's boring!

So come on Mr P arrange a few rumours, buy/sell a few players, do something to keep us going for another month.

Cheers

LL

PS Why don't you get that nice Mr Peacock and Mr Brown back where they belong - at the Valley, you've got just about everyone else from across the river

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]Dear Mr Pardew

I'M BORED WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP ALREADY.
    Me too.

Hang on there's a newsflash, must be exciting, I'll paste it here then read it ....
    [cafcnews] Newsflash - Thursday, July 19th
    Whyteleafe warning

Technical problems prevented the Bulletin from hitting the inboxes until this morning so just a reminder to those fans who may well be plotting a pre-season trip to Whyteleafe based on the information in front of them.

The game against the Ryman League Division One South side was played last night and finished in a 0-0 draw.
  • Options
    0-0 away to Whyteleafe ? What more excitement do you want than that !!!
  • Options
    Only 0-0?

The reserves are obviously missing Lisbie already.
  • Options
    Is he available?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]0-0 away to Whyteleafe ? What more excitement do you want than that !!!

when will it be out on Dvd? or have the club missed out again ; )