Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Shrewsbury | Sat 13 March 2021| 3pm

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    Some diabolical defending at the end there. Lucky to walk away with a draw.
  • Options
    Regardless of the performance and how the game actually panned out we must see that as two points dropped.
  • Options
    Relieved not to have lost, worried that our play is so comical the club could take it to the Edinburgh Fringe.

Thank you everyone for the updates...
  • Options
    Yay,  1-1 at home to Shrewsbury in the 3rd division!
    Yeah but the run & promotion push continues...whoop whoop...🙄

😂😂
  • Options
    Brownie not hiding his displeasure 
  • Options
    Oh look..  We've still not lost a game with Pratley & Watson playing.. 

Next person to use that statistic should be banned
  • Options
    If we can move up 2 or 3 more levels to complete and utter shit , I’d be a lot happier 
  • Options
    We didn't deserve a draw there... Thought first half relatively even and we shaded it... Second half we were diabolical
  • Options
    How poor is Gunter
  • Options
    Watson, Pratley and Gunter - not good enough and should all be dropped 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The way I see it and you can shoot me down in flames but from where the club was this time last year you would have gladly settled for this point and where the club is at now
  • Options
    Relieved not to have lost, worried that our play is so comical the club could take it to the Edinburgh Fringe.

Keystone cops defence again. Could've given away two in final 10 minutes. All from nothing. Either they are tired,bored, inept, or disinterested. Whatever is going on they were poor today. Shrews were a crap side even at this level and coming here in 17th spot it showed. Another poor performance. 
  • Options

More a Ken Loach drab 2houre rather than a comedy 
  • Options
    we are just not good enough. Certainly needs a change of playing personnel for next season. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!