Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone anticipate a big change in football tonight ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I feel like we will understand more about JJs ethos dependent on whether Pratley is in the starting 11 or not. 
  • Options
    Would love to see someone like Barker on the bench. That would make a bit of a statement
    Won't he be playing in the youth Cup tomorrow night? 
  • Options
    I fear we’ll be 6-0 down at halftime if we see much of this “freedom” and “unshackled mentality”.
  • Options
    no change on any level team/result wise
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    I fear we’ll be 6-0 down at halftime if we see much of this “freedom” and “unshackled mentality”.
    You've been Bowyered. Consider a therapist
  • Options
    I think it might give us the answer to whether or not Bowyer had actually lost the players. If those rumours had foundation then you’d expect a bit of a bounce this evening. I’m not expecting anything too different though. Just enough to change my prediction to a narrow win.
  • Options
    I'm not expecting big changes in personnel but I am expecting a different mindset & more energy/positivity. Players will be more relaxed & know thay any mistakes wont mean they are thrown under the bus. Definitely a win. 
    What have you done with golfie ? 
  • Options
    razil said:
     You'd be amazed what a little positivity does. Don't think there's been much in that dressing room recently
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    In the absence of Adam Matthews I would prefer the team tonight to be:

Amos
    Gunter Famewo Pearce Maatsen
    JFC plus probably Morgan
    Swartz or DJ, Stockley, Aneke Washington.

Millar needs a rest but on the bench with Shinnie AMB, Oshilaja, Smith, Pratley, and Watson.

And attack like feck whilst staying onside.

No need to thank me JJ.
    hopefully he'll be writing that on the changing room wall
  • Options
    Put a bet on a victory with a -2 handicap for tonight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aaron Henry starting?
  • Options
    Aaron Henry starting?
    Like Barker I imagine that he'll be kept back for the Youth Cup tomorrow
  • Options
    I'd like to see us play people based on a mix of talent, form and fitness, not based on how many times they slid through the back of someone in training all week
  • Options
    razil said:
    I think you are going to be very pleasantly surprised.

I see a team coming out tonight putting some effort in and playing some decent football. A weight has been lifted of their shoulders and I think they will respond positively, not least because they must know a new manager will be watching and they will want to impress.
  • Options
    I am assuming JJ has given a motivational speech. Cleared the air, all past misdemeanours are forgiven, everybody’s equal, all competing for places, no favourites or baddies here. 

So, it will be the same as before turgid... dull ..... non entertaining..... with feeling we will concede any second. 

However, please surprise me..... 
  • Options
    I am assuming JJ has given a motivational speech. Cleared the air, all past misdemeanours are forgiven, everybody’s equal, all competing for places, no favourites or baddies here. 

So, it will be the same as before turgid... dull ..... non entertaining..... with feeling we will concede any second. 

Or he could be saying:

"Do what you like lads, I won't be here come Saturday"
  • Options

Or he could be saying:

"Do what you like lads, I won't be here come Saturday"
    True. I wonder if Lee will attempt to bring him with him to Brum. 

Let's hope the players are up for it, to prove to the new management they are worth playing and keeping. 
  • Options
    Well then I think its a no
  • Options
    No idea, but hoping for a more attacking line up. I really wish JJ all the best tonight, will be looking forward to the post match interview, whatever the result.
    He didn't let me down - legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was definitely a change. Players were actually smiling. Once we shook off the 1st half an hour we were playing more on the front foot. And it was good to see 2 midfielders scoring good goals. 
  • Options
    What was with it with the music blasting over the tannoy at the end of the game?

Was it Jacko and Thomas knocking out a few rifts together?