Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    Has he made a triple substitution yet? 
    3 times 
  • Options
    Has he made a triple substitution yet? 
    Yep, Ambrose and savage on to shore it up and Emily Heskey to offer something on the counter 
    mmm Emily Heskey
  • Options
    Reading are currently 6th in the Championship the scum will be 9 points behind them in 10th if scores stay as they are .
    Charlton fans failing to see the bigger picture since 1905
    There is more chance if us gettimg into the play offs than Millwall. Like League 1, The Championship top 4 are pretty much nailed on, with just 4 or 5 clubs fighting for 5th & 6th. Millwall ain't one of them. 
    Golfie knew ...
    qpr doing a double golfie (hopefully) scum 0-2 up now 3-2 down booooooom
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Very glad bowyer left after some things I've heard tonight. Think he didn't have long left and jumped ship while he could. Hope he gets Birmingham relegated and we go up. Onwards and upwards. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I want to know too (most have been far too vague in the past) but at the same time, this thread was meant to be about how he's getting on at Birmingham! Plenty of other Bowyer threads for rumours and whispers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Very glad bowyer left. Think he didn't have long left and jumped ship while he could. Hope he gets Birmingham relegated and we go up. Onwards and upwards. 
    The same things I've heard?
  • Options
    Pretty similar to us last year in the champ, go ahead early on, sit back and concede and then look 2nd best for the rest of the game.
  • Options
    I've heard it as well , not sure i believe it all !!
  • Options
    ffs heard what?
  • Options
    As Karanka was the previous manager, that's not too difficult!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've heard it as well , not sure i believe it all !!
    Well, I believe that it's all true. 
  • Options
    Need a Reading win for a nice four fold. Cmon the Royals 
  • Options
    I heard Bowyer punished the players by making them eat worms if they pulled out of a challenge in a match 
    And he put toilet rolls on all the players pets legs making them walk like robots the bastard
  • Options
    Can somebody please just tell us what's happened?
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Very glad bowyer left after some things I've heard tonight. Think he didn't have long left and jumped ship while he could. Hope he gets Birmingham relegated and we go up. Onwards and upwards. 
    Are all the people not in the the know now supposed to be impressed that you know something we don’t? Why post something like that and leave it hanging. Just don’t say anything unless you want to really say something. I’m really bored of this type of post.😴😴😴😴😴
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Can somebody please just tell us what's happened?
    Bowyer picks his nose and eats it. 

Allegedly.