Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Important live streaming information ahead of Doncaster Rovers v Charlton

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    If I get one day sport pass on now TV at this time does it end at 6.08pm tomorrow night?.
    Yes
  • Options
    SE9toDA2 said:
    If I get one day sport pass on now TV at this time does it end at 6.08pm tomorrow night?.
    Yes
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I think you have to sign up before you can buy a pass? I could be wrong though.
    So I thought I’d sign up for the free seven day pass which is supposed to give you free access to sport and entertainment (plus an HD upgrade?) but then I’m guessing you have to pay the 9.99 for the Sky coverage? 
    It’s still all quite confusing. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    SE9toDA2 said:
    Don’t think you can get 7 days free for the sports pass just the other channels
    I just checked: On my Now channel it looks like you can watch some things for free (Sky Sports News for example) but if you want to watch football it either 9.99 for 24 hrs or 33.99 for a month. So I might sign up later this evening. 

Aaagh. Jim White is the presenter on SSN right now!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    SE9toDA2 said:
    Don’t think you can get 7 days free for the sports pass just the other channels
    I just checked: On my Now channel it looks like you can watch some things for free (Sky Sports News for example) but if you want to watch football it either 9.99 for 24 hrs or 33.99 for a month. So I might sign up later this evening. 

Aaagh. Jim White is the presenter on SSN right now!
    They also do skysports six months for £25 a month.But yes you have too pay £9.99 too watch the match tomorrow.
  • Options
    I think the countdown starts when you actually start watching

So (as far as I understand it) don't go in tonight just to check if it works, as that'll  start the 24 hours
  • Options
    Yep, you can put the payment through now, but it won't actually activate the voucher until you start trying to watch one of the sports channels. So if there's something you want to watch tomorrow night, hold off activating it until tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Danepak @jamescafc or any other kiwi based Addick whose handles I forget for the moment ... Bein is showing the game live from midnight but is there a replay as well on  Saturday morning do you think?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    It ends 24hrs after you start watching a paid channel (SSN not included)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day Pass with Now TV on the laptop and then "screen mirroring" to TV works for me; it's 1p cheaper than Valley Pass which just shows what great value the usual match day programme is on VP
  • Options
    I’m in Vietnam and have my VPN set to Thailand but it’s still only giving me the option to listen to audio. 

But there is an option to buy a stream for the Sunderland game which isn’t there when I don’t have my VPN on. Is it just a labelling mistake? 
  • Options
    Why can’t I find the game on now tv ???
  • Options
    LMHR said:
    Why can’t I find the game on now tv ???
    It's on the Sky Sport Football channel, starting at 12
  • Options
    OnNow, click on Sport; it's there on one of the channels "Doncaster v Charlton. I'm set=up and ready with no problem
  • Options
    It's on now.
  • Options
    I have bought the stream for Hong Kong but no picture..not broadcasting
  • Options
    Thanks , it’s doing my head in now . I’ve paid the money but can’t find the game !!!! 
  • Options
    LMHR said:
    Thanks , it’s doing my head in now . I’ve paid the money but can’t find the game !!!! 
    Move round the "Sports" section. You'll find it.
  • Options
    Anyone else watching the VP live stream  ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any streams available?
  • Options
    Anyone else watching the VP live stream  ???
    No. Not available here. 
  • Options
    I managed to get my valley pass to work, but now it's also not broadcasting anymore. 
  • Options
    I managed to get my valley pass to work, but now it's also not broadcasting anymore. 
    same here, payment confirmed but not broadcasting...errrrgh
  • Options
    Try hesgoal.com.  They have it listed and stream normally very stable.
  • Options
    same here, payment confirmed but not broadcasting...errrrgh

Mine's back now.. but it's just music 
  • Options
    CafcWest said:
    Try hesgoal.com.  They have it listed and stream normally very stable.
    Thanks! 
  • Options
    stream2watch.one is another one which has it on there. once you get passed all the add blocks and put it on full screen its ok. 
  • Options
    Valley Pass commentary just started.
  • Options
    Finally got it . Not good for my mental health 😂