Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Battersea Poltergeist

124»

Comments

• Options
    Nadou said:
    I don't believe in ghosts, but I'm glad that 'Donald' decided to follow Shirley Hitchings and not me.

There is an 8 part docu drama podcast available presented by Danny Robins. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0940193/episodes/guide

Danny promises there will be an episode 9 where your questions can be put to Shirley (She is still alive in case you're wondering).

Let's not forget that Sherlock Holmes once said 'When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth'.  Well Sherlock Holmes was real enough ... wasn't he? 
    And Arthur Conan Doyle believed in fairies.
    Which we’ve already established are real thank you very much 👍🏼
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    When I was a boy (many moons ago) I had a dartboard in my room. I had just come home from school on a Friday and threw a few darts at it. I threw one and it bounced off the board and came straight at me. I turned waiting for the contact but the dart disappeared into thin air. I looked everywhere for it. My room was tidy and there was absolutely nowhere it could have gone.

That weekend I kept looking for it as it was weird and unexplainable. It was on my mind all the time. It must have been something supernatural. I recall on the Monday whilst travelling to school, I put my hand in my school blazer pocket and the dart was in there! I could have tried replicating that throw and would still be doing it. It was incredible it got in the pocket and I didn't feel anything.