Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Making an entrance

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Hello Everyone

I just thought I'd introduce myself. Some of you will already know. I'm the one who did a disappearing act at Liverpool away last season. Apologies to anyone who got home in the early hours because of me!
Loving your work on the forum and hopefully I'll be adding a few valid points in the future.

C'mon you addicks

Comments

• Options
    Monty has a sambuca soaked picture of you on his dart board.

Welcome aboard the good ship Charlton Life ahar!
  • Options
    welcome aboard, glad to hear you've finally made it back !
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    what hapened to you then LS ?
  • Options
    I am still trying to work out how you managed to get so drunk between being thrown out & meeting us at the end of the game . Spiked drink perhaps ? :-)
  • Options
    There you go GHE. Ketman has explained. As to how I got that mashed I have no idea. I didnn't that much stella
  • Options
    SIDDARRRN.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lost Soul[/cite]There you go GHE. Ketman has explained. As to how I got that mashed I have no idea. I didnn't that much stella

Hopefully you are not put off travelling by Montybus in future ?
  • Options
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention the detour via Goodison, stacking it three times in the p*****g down rain, being followed by a down an out for miles and then ending up on a train at lime street having paid £58 for the pleasure to then get dragged off by skint and returned to monty's rescue party! A monumental effort me thinks!
  • Options
    We'll have none of that "Over Exuberance" round here! only joking, The lost soul returns!
  • Options
    Not at all Ketman can't wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HAHAH! you were a nightmare! Twas very funny tho. as we left you at dartford you managed a smile and a clenched fist in the air. When we got round the corner did you fall over with your arm still raised?
  • Options
    good username by the way!lol.