Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Sunderland 1-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 101 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Top stuff. I bet it's a long time since we had a set of team scores that good.
  • Options
    Minor point, apologise for raising it really, but you've spelt their goalscorer two different ways at the top of the page! Don't know which is the correct one. I know you like precision Lancs!
  • Options
    That form table makes much better reading now
  • Options
    That form table makes much better reading now
    yup, looks great
  • Options
    Minor point, apologise for raising it really, but you've spelt their goalscorer two different ways at the top of the page! Don't know which is the correct one. I know you like precision Lancs!
    It is spelt Scowen, I'll correct my original but the one on here can remain - thanks AA
  • Options
    Didn’t we hit the post twice?
  • Options
    One was off their player's head
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    But should it still be counted? Our goal was off their guy too...and we’re counting that.
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    But should it still be counted? Our goal was off their guy too...and we’re counting that.
    no I don't count it as a Charlton player's ball did not hit the post.With regard the goal if it was the 1st one it is credited as an own goal with an assist for Innis, if the 2nd then it is Gilby's goal.
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    no I don't count it as a Charlton player's ball did not hit the post.With regard the goal if it was the 1st one it is credited as an own goal with an assist for Innis, if the 2nd then it is Gilby's goal.
    Fair enough LL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's a great photo at the top, it just needs 30000 fans
  • Options
    Was that the chance that Stevie Brown reckoned the Sunderland guy punched the ball? Didn’t see a decent replay in order to judge..
  • Options
    Was that the chance that Stevie Brown reckoned the Sunderland guy punched the ball? Didn’t see a decent replay in order to judge..
    Yes, Amos made a couple of excellent saves where his strong hands kept the ball out
  • Options
    Amos was like a man transformed on Saturday after a number of unconvincing displays. Can only put this down to the new manager.
  • Options
    Amos was like a man transformed on Saturday after a number of unconvincing displays. Can only put this down to the new manager.
    Could be a new girlfriend (boyfriend? no idea of his sexuality) has given him a big boost of confidence at home which has transferred over to his job.
  • Options
    It was his birthday, so from now on Adkins just needs to pretend it’s Amos’ birthday every match day.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    It was his birthday, so from now on Adkins just needs to pretend it’s Amos’ birthday every match day.
    It should feel like your birthday every time you pull on the Charlton shirt and have the opportunity to represent the (once) mighty Addicks.