Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Too Close I.T.V

On I.T.V tonight 9pm start of a three part drama. For all Kent supporters who know The Isle of Sheppey some of it was filmed on the Sheppey Lifting Bridge.

Comments

• Options
    Looks promising from the trailer.
  • Options
    It was filmed in Greenwich Park during lockdown2 
  • Options
    Didn’t like it at all unfortunately 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    house in Foyle Road, Westcombe Park.
    Plodding episode.
  • Options
    Didn’t like it at all unfortunately 

Didn’t really grab me either. Think I’ll swerve the rest of it.
  • Options
    I thought it was rather good. I know a few Forensic Psychiatrist's and have visited a few places like tje place she was "locked" up in......to see the FP's, not the patients I might add.

Thought the sex scene was rather authentic too......for anyone who's been in a long term relationship/ marriage. 

Couldnt see where the Isle of Sheppy fitted in with North London suburbia though....

• Options
    started really slow but picked up a bit as it went on, will probably persevere if the missus wants to watch again - but could take it or leave it
  • Options
    I thought it was pretty good. Perhaps a bit slow, but fantastic acting performances from the key characters. Emily Watson is superb in everything she does. Looking forward to how the relationships and storyline evolve.
  • Options
    Didn’t really have affection for anyone in it. And there weren’t many characters. Am intrigued though so will watch another one. 
  • Options
    Only two more episodes to plod through 

didn’t grab my attention to be honest. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched a bit of it but couldn't get into it. 
  • Options
    Another story line with no beginning middle or end in an order that doesn't irritate.  Also another crime show with a lesbian element.  

To be honest it and couldn't get interested in it either. 
    I was playing PC bingo last night......................

Lesbian couple   -  tick
    mixed race couple  - tick
    mixed race LESBIAN couple  -  double tick

• Options
    Another story line with no beginning middle or end in an order that doesn't irritate.  Also another crime show with a lesbian element.  

Lesbian couple   -  tick

Yawn
  • Options

Lesbian couple   -  tick

It's hilarious; all the channels have converted to the new religion that is woke-ness, which will brook no interference from reality.

Sometimes, I wonder which country they live in, because it certainly isn't this one.  The constant need to push a sanctimonious, hectoring political agenda and shoe-horn it into everything has got beyond tedious.  What a turn-off.

No wonder the traditional media is dying on its arse.
  • Options
    I really dislike the Syndicate. Gross caricature of working class people as chavs with heartwarming redeeming characters in a semi-serious drama. Much worse than the cliches in this ITV dross.