Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mourinho sacked- Ryan Mason in charge at Spurs

Comments

• Options
    I tuned in for a bit and you had the ball the whole time, camped in their half trying to break them down. I realised that’s how it used to be pre-Jose, when the question was always whether or not you’d find a way to break through. 
  • Options
    I mean when will this torture end Deano at palace 
    SCP at cnuting tottingfuckingham 
    fuck football
  • Options
    I wonder if he'll go back to Portugal next. Benfica have had a poor season so maybe there?

Or he could move in to international management. He'd probably be very good at that as players would only have to get on with him for a couple of weeks at a time and he'd be ideal at grinding out results in a tournament.
  • Options
    I do find it odd that put of the two, it was Mason/Powell not Powell/Mason given one has had 5/6 years as a manager.
  • Options
    I do find it odd that put of the two, it was Mason/Powell not Powell/Mason given one has had 5/6 years as a manager.
    It’s not what you know...
  • Options
    The Spurs fans want free flowing football, to win things and somebody who can nurture their younger players. I can only think of 2 realistic targets. Big Sam or Aidy Boothroyd. 
  • Options
    The Spurs fans want free flowing football, to win things and somebody who can nurture their younger players. I can only think of 2 realistic targets. Big Sam or Aidy Boothroyd. 
    Basically Ajax in the 90s. 

Make Bergkamp their manager
  • Options
    Signed for Talksport.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bbc saying Jose to take over at Roma next season.

Slightly strange one as on the face of it Roma have little chance of challenging for the title. The end of Jose always getting plum jobs? 
  • Options
    ‘ The agreement between AS Roma and Portuguese coach José Mourinho has been announced. Mou will coach Roma from the 2021-22 season.

The undisputed skills of the technician, crowned by an extensive collection of trophies, have benefited AS Roma both on the stock exchange and on social media.

On the Stock Exchange, AS Roma s.p.a. reached +26.53% in about 35 minutes, while on Instagram the official announcement post totalled 314 thousand likes in an hour.’

LinkedIn 
  • Options
    And Spurs will be paying a portion of his wages next season too.
  • Options
    And Spurs will be paying a portion of his wages next season too.
    I was wondering if it would benefit Spurs compensation wise. Maybe not.
  • Options
    Bit of a shame to see Mourinho reduced to the status of 'Gun for Hire', very noticeable how his last two jobs (arguably three) have been clubs a couple of rungs down from the European elite.

In his heart of hearts does he really want to be managing Roma?  
  • Options
    Conte the new favourite for Spurs job.
  • Options
    Conte would be mad to go there. That squad is in desperate need of an overhaul.
  • Options
    Conte sounds a done deal.  Conte & Levy seems a match made in hell.  Can't see them being able to work together.

I give it a year.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an arrogant twat. Mourinho wouldn't recognise the word "class" if it smacked him in the face.

• Options
    Love to see Anthony Taylor walk up and stick one on him.
  • Options
    He always gets away with it, his antics when Barca beat Chelsea got a ref so many death threats he retired. Nasty, classless prick.
  • Options
    The clip needs I Can’t Stand Losing, by The Police playing in the background. 
  • Options
    Classy…
  • Options
    What an arrogant twat. Mourinho wouldn't recognise the word "class" if it smacked him in the face.

Never trust a man who wears his glasses on top of his head.
  • Options
    He was probaly waiting for cover so he could poke the ref in the eye.
  • Options

And now this happpens no doubt a direct consequence of Mourinho doing this and causing the Roma fans to be annoyed with Taylor

• Options
    Half final between Roma and Feijenoord both legs restricted to home fans only. It’s becoming a common event with football in certain countries now.