Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith stroud and Trevor kettle

Charlton vs Peterborough referee is Keith Stroud.

Charlton vs Crewe referee is Trevor Kettle.

2 of the poorest referees I have seen for our next 2 matches. Put your money on yellow cards and a guaranteed red card with these 2!

Comments

• Options
    A few players need to watch out - DP for one!

I remember a game Trevor Kettle refereed away at Oldham. I don't understand how he is still refereeing

• Options
    Our chances of progression were always slim but with those two miserable game wreckers involved that's it, the season's over Nige will be down to the barest bare bones of the squad when the suspensions rack up for those two crooked wankpuffins - Albie Morgan might even get a game...
  • Options
    Aside from what cards could get banded about by these 2 clowns, is anyone nearing a ban for cumulative cards?
  • Options
    Which 2 refs love Charlton the most?
  • Options
    The names of provincial bank mangers.
  • Options

I remember a game Trevor Kettle refereed away at Oldham. I don't understand how he is still refereeing

Kettle was the twat who sent off Pearce against Rochdale for going in for a legit challenge with their 'keeper for the ball
  • Options
    MattF said:
    With any luck they'll be off to referee in the Super League before the weekend
    Just imagine Kettle refereeing an El Clasico!

Would be good for a laugh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    MattF said:
    With any luck they'll be off to referee in the Super League before the weekend
    Just imagine Kettle refereeing an El Clasico!

Would be good for a laugh!
    Or that 2010 World Cup Final between Spain and the Netherlands
  • Options
    Charlton vs Peterborough referee is Keith Stroud.

Charlton vs Crewe referee is Trevor Kettle.

2 of the poorest referees I have seen for our next 2 matches. Put your money on yellow cards and a guaranteed red card with these 2!
    Oh fuck!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Aside from what cards could get banded about by these 2 clowns, is anyone nearing a ban for cumulative cards?
    bans for red cards (correctly issued or not) are immediate and automatic
    and before anybody starts bleating "oh, but the club can appeal blah blah..."  we've had our portion of "justice" this season when Chuks's red card for his stoopid elbow was rescinded, that's our lot for the season
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    bans for red cards (correctly issued or not) are immediate and automatic
    and before anybody starts bleating "oh, but the club can appeal blah blah..."  we've had our portion of "justice" this season when Chuks's red card for his stoopid elbow was rescinded, that's our lot for the season
    Yes, appreciate that about reds cards (and the different suspension after a second yellow as opposed to a straight red), but I thought a player gets a suspension when they have reached so many cards - and it gets re-set part-way through the season?
  • Options
    Trevor Two reds Kettle.
    Three times he has sent two players off in games that Cafc were involved in.

Karl Robinson and a player got sent off in a recent Oxford match with Kettle.

Keith Stoud is useless and doesn't know the rules;
    He once gave a free kick to a defending team after the attacking team encroached at a penalty kick.
  • Options

Kettle was the twat who sent off Pearce against Rochdale for going in for a legit challenge with their 'keeper for the ball
    Yep - that won me £80! Always worth a red card bet with that clown!
  • Options
    4-0 .... Oxford, Blackpool and Pompei all lose. Tonight, is a good night 
  • Options
    How old are these two? Seems like they've been around for too many years.
  • Options
    Bowyer's mannerisms and views that referees were heavily influenced by some Manager's probably did not sit well in the referee canteen.

I very much doubt we will be on the end of a bent ref, rather than a partially inept one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021
    mendonca said:
    Bowyer's mannerisms and views that referees were heavily influenced by some Manager's probably did not sit well in the referee canteen.

I very much doubt we will be on the end of a bent ref, rather than a partially inept one.
    The alternative is that they see a great opportunity to try to wipe the grin off Mr. Happy's face... you can't win!
  • Options

Blimey
  • Options
    Rest Pratley, Pearce and Watson for both games then
  • Options
    Things do tend to boil over when Kettle is around.
    I wonder what Kiko Casilla would call him?
  • Options
    Could we start a Twitter storm (not a scooby what that means btw) about how much Charlton fans admire Stroud and Kettle?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Well at least Adkins says he gives the players a low down on who the ref is, so he will surely warn them.
    Whoever is interviewing Adkins tomorrow can they mention it to him (or anyone else that has his ear).
  • Options
    stroud i remember games v Cardiff at home Millwall at Home and Fulham away just for starters that he made horrendous calls that cost us ... 
  • Options

Blimey
    Not the day to be drawing the short straw or being the worst performer at training.
  • Options
    for a game of the importance of Us v Posh. the EFL should have done its utmost to appoint a referee of at least Championship standard .. Kettle has nowhere near that ability or football insight
  • Options
    & neither does Stroud