Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Charlton Athletic| Tue 20 April | 7:45pm

Comments

• Appreciate Matthews proving me right about his crossing. 
  • Nice bit of pressure from us, but now we've lost possession.
  • HT: Plymouth Argyle 0-2 Charlton Athletic
  • Some decent football here...
  • Great half.
  • Get in Stockley!!!
  • great half .. and amazing results elsewhere ... c'mon you reds!!!
  • But it's academic cos the half time whistle's gone.
  • Let’s keep it up. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackpool losing, Oxford losing, Pompey lost, we’re 2-0 up and the super league is dead. I’m going to wake up, aren’t I?
    Not all gravy.........Wednesday are winning
  • Fantastic half that, really grew into the game.

Now want to see us dominate the second half in a similar way. 
  • Very slow opening from us but after that it’s turned into probably the best first 45 minutes of the season. We look comfortable and in charge of the game, controlling things. Rare we can say that this season. 
  • Hopefully we sign Stockley at the end of the season. 
    Love him.
    Yes, and add Joe Piggott to the numbers.
  • So far, so good.

Now the defenders on the subs’ bench need to get lost in the dressing room so they can’t be brought on too early. 
  • Excellent half. Rode our luck a bit with the midfield not tracking runners a few times, but two clinical finishes and we should not lose from here! Other results really helping and we should gain confidence from that.  Famewo and Pearce doing very well, and despite one silly back pass, DJ having a very good game too. COYA!
  • edited April 2021
    As it stands. We'd be four points clear if we can win that game in hand against Crewe.

• edited April 2021
    Very good half. 

We've grown into this one... Don't know why the BBC can't assign club colours to sides. 

• Sponsored links:

• Hopefully we sign Stockley at the end of the season. 
    Love him.
    totally agree
  • Very good performance so far....best I have seen this year. Let's keep it up
  • Pleasing to get that goal before HT hope we can kick on and get another early on 
  • Good, solid half after a nervy opening. Hope we manage the game properly... would love a third...
  • This to me feels like Adkins is putting on his stamp on this side - we weathered the 'storm' a bit early doors (but to be expected away from home at a side with decent home record) - but then we kicked on and our class came through

Lets kick on and demolish them, to boost the confidence levels hugely

COYR
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!