Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Charlton Athletic| Tue 20 April | 7:45pm

Comments

• Options
    YESSSSSSSS 
  • Options
    First two times our wingers have beat a man, DJ had a shot on target then Millar has that effort result in a goal
  • Options
    Hull 1-1
  • Options
    Yeeessssss. Getinthere. Crap day suddenly feels great again.
  • Options
    Great work down the left from Millar whose shot is parried to JFC who heads it in. A bit of confusion as the linesman was flagging for handball by a defender on the line but it was in.
  • Options
    Not sure why he hasn’t been sent off? If he’d have got a better hand on it he’d have stopped the goal?
  • Options
    JFC with a HEADER?! 

Could have been another penalty there. Their players love a handball. 
  • Options
    JFC - he’s no chicken.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Croydon

Did you still think Millar is dogshit  ?
  • Options
    SSN: Plymouth player punched it away, but it was already over the line
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I AM STAYIN UP
    I SAID
    I AM STAYIN UP!
  • Options
    Prefer the goal than a sending off....we are hardly experts playing against 10 men.
  • Options
    26'

Booking

Kelland Watts (Plymouth Argyle) is shown the yellow card for hand ball.

• Options
    Need to draw fouls from their bloke now as he's been booked silly early. 
  • Options
    Amos makes a great save, and then te coverage goes to a replay of our goal so I'm  not sure what happened next.
  • Options
    He could only get a red there for denying the opportunity though I think.

Idiotic defending either way.
  • Options
    27' Millar drills a cross across the face of goal, it's parried by the keeper as far as Forster-Caskey who nods it into the net! https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial/status/1384585777003249664… #pafc 0 #cafc 1
  • Options
    1-0 but their defender should have been sent off for deliberate handball. Only got a yellow 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes.
    Quick question, if the defender handles before the ball crosses the line, but the ball still goes in, can/should he be sent off ?
  • Options
    This ref has already awarded us two penalties this season, one against Fleetwood and I can't remember the other one.
  • Options
    Was really confused as Mendez posted on Twitter that we scored, but no one mentioned it in the thread like 2 minutes.

Like a delayed VAR celebration
    Was Mendez watching Palace?
  • Options
    Bit of a rearguard action defensively at the mo, and then Stockley hoofs it long.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Amos makes a great save, and then te coverage goes to a replay of our goal so I'm  not sure what happened next.
    Very good save. Well hit, but straight at the GK
  • Options
    Get Pratley on to oversee a 1-1 draw.
  • Options
    sarge1g said:
    This ref has already awarded us two penalties this season, one against Fleetwood and I can't remember the other one.
    Peterborough
  • Options
    Bollox - went to get a beer from the fridge and missed the farking goal! COYA!
  • Options
    27'

Post update

Attempt saved. Ryan Law (Plymouth Argyle) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Danny Mayor.

• Options
    Another cross into the box, but Purrington flicks it over the head of the man behind him, and forces him back upfield.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!