Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Crewe Alexandra | Tuesday 27 April

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    New manager bounce well and Truly over, what a load of bollocks.
  • Options
    Thank you one and all, but that's a really disheartening result.

On a night when my inner pedant was deeply offended by the word lacklustre being split in two earlier.

Looks like we've more chance of playing Cheltenham than Championship football next season.
  • Options
    Moo said:
    What is wrong with this team!!! Done this so many times this season 
    Unfortunately the players just ain't at the level needed.
  • Options
    Amos fuming about the players in front of him mugging him off after that goal went in.

Adkins looks well pissed off.
  • Options
    Crewe were like f****g Brazil.
    We are so shit at home. Not good enough
  • Options
    Is that similar to the Birmingham goal towards the bottom ndnof last season. Stuffed us then. Very poor for confidence I fear. 
    I was thinking Sheffield Wednesday when Pratley gave away that free kick
  • Options
    Shit result AND shit to watch.  The perfect package.
  • Options
    What is Pearce doing? Hands in the air for some reason whilst he is playing their striker onside before doing some sort of dance ritual to try and block it.
    Flashmob?  Makes more sense than defending.
  • Options
    We aren't beating Lincoln looking like this so have to hope the others drop points. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too long with the silly fucking 433. Should have changed it at half time in the LAST game. Keeping Aneke on the bench is fucking scandalous
  • Options
    the fact that we win our game in hand and are back in the top 6 shows just how devoid of quality this shitty league is
  • Options
    Gutting, didn’t deserve a win at all but I thought we may have ground One out! 
    Useles
  • Options
    post match interviews will be interesting
  • Options
    Ffs.....that is bollox 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Not that we deserved three points, but we never seem to get a lucky result do we.
  • Options
    the fact that we win our game in hand and are back in the top 6 shows just how devoid of quality this shitty league is
    Only if we beat Accrington at the weekend 
  • Options
    We aren't beating Lincoln looking like this so have to hope the others drop points. 
    If the last three games have taught us anything, it is we dont even have a clue how we're going to play on Saturday against Accrington, let along Lincoln or Hull
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!