Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• Options
    I like that we've taken Purr off, Maatsen a decent defender, but Purr was in form. 

Stockley's finish was very nice btw. 
  • Options
    Lincoln sub.
  • Options
    Looking at that goal again it's got to be a strong contender for our goal of the season. 
  • Options

57' Lincoln sub: Howarth on for Scully. #cafc 1 #imps 0
  • Options
    Stockley heads on towards Chuks, and he can't quite get to it, but the defender definitely looks worried
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Looking at that goal again it's got to be a strong contender for our goal of the season. 
    The LEAST we can do for poor Marcus Maddison
  • Options
    I know I'm being picky be we really need to score at least 3 tonight as it could all come down to GD 
  • Options
    Ref gives a free kick against Chuks, and is now giving him a talking to
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:
    A good team goal: great turn and cross by Gilbey, smart header down by Chuks, clinical strike by Stockers.
  • Options
    1. 59'

Post update

Foul by Chuks Aneke (Charlton Athletic).

2. 59'

Post update

Tayo Edun (Lincoln City) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Millar is so shit. :lol:

• Options
    Gilbey tries to switch play over to Millar but he can't quite get the ball so it's out for a throw.
  • Options
    Was that a bad ball from Chuks or was Millar too slow to react?
  • Options
    Christ I’ve overestimated how long half time would be with the added 8mins. Missed the goal 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    The fuck has happened to us? We're playing football!

I know this is hard to understand but we  took off a full back and put on a striker.
    What does that even mean,?
  • Options
    Famewo is very good at those narrow balls down the line... If only our players tried to read them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Erk, Inniss and Famewo having a bit of a wobbly there, but luckily we get the ball downfield.
  • Options
    Much better from Millar. Stockley so close. 
  • Options
    More of that please Mr Millar 
  • Options
    Christ I’ve overestimated how long half time would be with the added 8mins. Missed the goal 
    Don't forget 8 minutes Squeaky Bum Time later. You're in for a treat. :smile:

• Options
    Stockley only scores with his feet now  ;)
  • Options

The Imps make a second change as Max Sanders replaces Cohen Bramall.
    on Max Sander
    off Cohen Bramall
  • Options
    Ooh!! Stockley nods on to Gilbey, who switches play over to Millar, and his cross in only just evades a flying Jayden Stockley at the far post.
  • Options
    Yesss goooal
  • Options
    Stockley - scored with his feet bow started missing with his head.  

Typical.  :D
  • Options
    Higher defensive line, two up front and midfield closer to the attack. Makes all the difference. Suddenly we actually look capable of creating chances.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!