Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Sunderland

Comments

• Options
    Would prefer Sunderland to go up purely on the basis that of the 4 play off sides they're the most likely to be a promotion rival for us next season.
  • Options
    If Blackpool go up that's one horrible midweek ( They always are ) game we won't have to play.
    Lincoln is a localish one for me and a new ground so i don't want them to go up.
    I'm a rare Charlton fan who quite likes Karl Robinson so i don't mind them going up but again it's a nice easy away trip.
    I have a soft spot for Sunderland fans and they might have some big spending power next season so they would be my choice to go up. I don't think they will though , as their form is rotten. 
    I actually think Oxford will do it. 
  • Options
    Hope Blackpool go up. Would be funny seeing Sunderland bottle the play offs again
  • Options
    I will be rooting for Sunderland. Somehow I think they will blow it.
  • Options
    I hope it's Oxford. Despite being relatively close, it's a shite away day fixture.
  • Options
    I would like to see them do it but I have a feeling Blackpool will come through. Oxford have some form so can't be written off. In fact it looks pretty tight.
  • Options
    Nobody has mentioned Lincoln. So I think Lincoln will do it. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    They could. They are hard to beat and somebody will have to beat them. That could help some and hinder others.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Sunderland get to Wembley then for their fans sake I hope they win.
    I know they won't be there but they will be watching somewhere. 
  • Options
    The omens aren't good for them (or Brentford).  Teams whose regular home strip consists of red and white vertical stripes have contested 14 play-off finals at Wembley.  They have lost all 14. 
  • Options
    Would like Sunderland to go up but they seem pretty dire at present.
  • Options
    Sunderland fans have always been alright by me. Hope they go up 
  • Options
    If Sunderland get to Wembley then for their fans sake I hope they win.
    I know they won't be there but they will be watching somewhere. 
    Is the same chap who told that old bloke with yellow railings to sell and f..k off.
  • Options
    I hope Sunderland do it too, for pragmatic and sentimental reasons. A bit galling if they win at Wembley twice in a season without fans, but I’m sure they’d get over it. Marra. 
  • Options
    I think it will be Lincoln, but I'm hoping it will be Sunderland.
  • Options
    Sunderland is one of my fave away trips along with our Geordie mates so I'm hoping they bottle it again. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mackem love in!
  • Options
    I have no preference over the top three in the play-offs, but please not Oxford. Nothing against the club, but have never been able to stomach Gobinson. It was a dark day for me when he took over our club...............
  • Options
    Hopefully it will be Oxford. All the others offer good away day experiences.
  • Options
    Could not give a toss about who goes up, all I am bothered about is seeing what Adkins brings in over summer.

When you look at our squad we actually need a Chris Powell style regeneration with 10-12 new players coming in.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    The omens aren't good for them (or Brentford).  Teams whose regular home strip consists of red and white vertical stripes have contested 14 play-off finals at Wembley.  They have lost all 14. 
    Also applies to Lincoln. 
  • Options
    Oxford seem to be on a winning run as opposed to Sunderland. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Good luck to the players and fans but not that knob manager.
    My sentiments aswell..think Lee Johnson is a proper tool.
  • Options
    Boo. And I thought we were friends  :) COYP
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Hope Sunderland go up as then won't have to travel all the way up north ,like Blackpool to stay in div 1 as long as it's a Saturday game then we can make a week end of it 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I quite like Sunderland so would be happy for them to go up. That said, I'm quite happy for them to be in League One next year as unfortunately, there aren't many teams that class us as a bogey, so if we have to play them 2, 3 or 4 times that's fine with me.

Never got the Robinson hatred, so happy if Oxford make it.

Despite working in Lincoln for months on end, I never made it to Sincil Bank, so I'd like to see them stay down for purely personal reasons.