Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-0 Hull

many thanks to the 57 Lifers who gave marks, the end of season bumper edition of the stats will be along in a couple of weeks.

Comments

• Options
    So the real player of the season is Ryan Inniss, with Akin Famewo the runner up...
  • Options
    Assists don't count for Oggies do they? In my head I feel like you may have mentioned they have been for our purposes. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Assists don't count for Oggies do they? In my head I feel like you may have mentioned they have been for our purposes. 
    they may not count "officially" but in my stats they do - it humours me!
  • Options
    If we had been told that Maatsen and Aneke would be top in the marks and one bottom, can't see many going for Ian to be MOM and Chuks at the bottom before KO.
  • Options
    Nice to see our passing stats back up to where you'd hope them to be

9 assists for Millar is impressive, I hadn't realised he'd been involved in that many goals
  • Options
    I still can't believe 74 points wasn't enough. Although Oxford can probably claim it was! Seriously though, that is beyond unlucky!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    So the real player of the season is Ryan Inniss, with Akin Famewo the runner up...

Interesting to see if Ryan's average would have been as high if he played more than a dozen League matches.

• Options
    Rule one:
    At the business end of the season, win your must win matches.
    Crewe and then Accrington were both must win. In retrospect  just one win out of those two matches did we need to win.

• Options
    Rule one:
    Crewe and then Accrington were both must win. In retrospect  just one win out of those two matches did we need to win.

Thanks Yoda. 
  • Options
    Rule one:

Thanks Yoda. 

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Danny Nedelko

My blood brother is an immigrant
    A beautiful immigrant
    My blood brother's Freddie Mercury
    A Nigerian mother of three
    He's made of bones, he's made of blood
    He's made of flesh, he's made of love
    He's made of you, he's made of me
    Unity
    Fear leads to panic, panic leads to pain
    Pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ah, ah, ah, ah
    Danny Nedelko
    My best friend is an alien (I know him, and he is)
    My best friend is a citizen
    He's strong, he's earnest, he's innocent
    My blood brother is Malala
    A Polish butcher, he's Mo Farah
    He's made of bones, he's made of blood
    He's made of flesh, he's made of love
    He's made of you, he's made of me
    Unity
    Fear leads to panic, panic leads to pain
    Pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate
    Danny Nedelko
    The D, the A, the N, the N, the Y
    The N, the E, the D, the E, the L
    The K, the O, the C, the O, the M
    The M, the U, the N, the I, the T
    The Y, the S, the O, the F, the U
    The C, the K, the Y, the O and the U
    And you, and you, and you
    Danny Nedelko
    Danny Nedelko
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    And the Team of the Season would be:

Amos

Matthews
    Pearce
    Famewo
    Inniss
    Purrington

JFC
    Shinnie

Millar
    Stockley
    Aneke
  • Options
    thanks as usual LL for the season's dedication to this cornucopia of statistics .. I don't know how many hours you dedicate to the job, but every one of them is appreciated. Have a nice summer, put your feet up and let the stats look after themselves for a few restful weeks  B)
  • Options
    Thanks Lincs you kind remarks appreciated, just the end is season compilation and then get ready to learn the names of the new squad👍😀
  • Options
    Just an idea for next season, but maybe we could get some money together and buy a trophy which we award to the highest scoring player, as long as they have played X games and are still with us at the end of the season. Maybe LL or AFKA could get invited to the presentation day to present it.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Just an idea for next season, but maybe we could get some money together and buy a trophy which we award to the highest scoring player, as long as they have played X games and are still with us at the end of the season. Maybe LL or AFKA could get invited to the presentation day to present it.
    Love this idea.

You'd have to figure a way out to balance the scores, otherwise Inniss wins this season having played just 12 games.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Love this idea.

You'd have to figure a way out to balance the scores, otherwise Inniss wins this season having played just 12 games

no marks cannot be balanced, we have always used 25 matches as the yardstick which evens out the variances 

What a lovely idea, I leave it to AFKA to take forward a
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Love this idea.

You'd have to figure a way out to balance the scores, otherwise Inniss wins this season having played just 12 games

no marks cannot be balanced, we have always used 25 matches as the yardstick which evens out the variances 

What a lovely idea, I leave it to AFKA to take forward a
    Very fair way of doing it.