Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling Friendly

Heard from a good source close to Welling, that it’s going to be Tuesday 6th July 

can I go on a list please?

Comments

• Options
    DA9 said:
    Heard from a good source close to Welling, that it’s going to be Tuesday 6th July 

Same night as one of the Euros semi finals.....
  • Options
    Ah that’s really annoying - was really hoping for a traditional Saturday spot 
  • Options
    Not really.

Used to be nice when I went to school there but it’s gone downhill a lot since then.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Wait until we hear that the first competitive match after covid restrictions is released is the paint trophy.
  • Options
    Surely they’d put it on a Saturday? That friendly must generate a fair bit of revenue for Welling
  • Options
    Let's hope we don't charge them.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Let's hope we don't charge them.
    Best way to take an away end.
    CHARGE. 
  • Options
    Always the curtain opener to the season for me & haven't missed it for years. Cant see them having it midweek as it's always on a Saturday & I was just hoping it wasn't going to be the 17th as that coincides with The Open. 
  • Options
    Always the curtain opener to the season for me & haven't missed it for years. Cant see them having it midweek as it's always on a Saturday & I was just hoping it wasn't going to be the 17th as that coincides with The Open. 
    Its not always on a Saturday but most of the time it is on Saturday and the first pre season friendly 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    My contact says it could be moved, it already has twice before this he says, we were waiting on what league we were in etc.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Thought you already were  ;)
    I think you might have been involved in drawing up one of them 😃😎
  • Options
    Just out of interest, when will friendly fixtures be announced?