Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fairplay to Leeds

2»

Comments

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Leeds Utd would not be one of my favourite teams but I have to give them their dues. They have been comfortable in the 1st season in the Premiership and although I hate to admit it have played some really entertaining football. I thought they might struggle but not at all. Plus they havent gone on a mental spending spree. Shows what a club can do with a good manager and overall set up. I hope we are on the road to follow their example
    Replace Leeds with Sheffield United and you have their first season back in the top flight. ✈️
  • Options

Who was the club that tried to put Charlton out of business in the 80’s....

Leeds & palarse I believe although palarse did it at the same time as saving us from going bust apparently
    Why / How did they try to put us out of business?
  • Options

Who was the club that tried to put Charlton out of business in the 80’s....

Leeds & palarse I believe although palarse did it at the same time as saving us from going bust apparently
    Why / How did they try to put us out of business?
    We owed them some money for a player and they applied for a winding up order.  To put it simply 
  • Options
    Dirty Leeds
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    AndyG said:
    Leeds Utd would not be one of my favourite teams but I have to give them their dues. They have been comfortable in the 1st season in the Premiership and although I hate to admit it have played some really entertaining football. I thought they might struggle but not at all. Plus they havent gone on a mental spending spree. Shows what a club can do with a good manager and overall set up. I hope we are on the road to follow their example
    Replace Leeds with Sheffield United and you have their first season back in the top flight. ✈️
    I think that the fundamental difference is that Leeds have an ability and an attacking mindset which allows them to score goals (57 in 36). Sheffield United never had that and barely managed a goal a game last season (39 in 38) with 10 of their wins being to nil.

It is much easier to improve a team defensively than it is to suddenly find a way of creating and converting. Leeds under Bielsa have already made tracks in that respect - 7 goals conceded in the last 9 matches during which time they've picked up 18 points. They've beaten the likes of Spurs and Man City and drawn against Liverpool, Man United and Chelsea in that run. Effectively unbeaten against 5 of the best teams in the PL and they also defeated one of the other top sides, Leicester, earlier in the season. 

• Options
    Stood by their racist keeper, looks like another player has been up to it again today. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Stood by their racist keeper, looks like another player has been up to it again today. 
    Report gone into the FA after a complaint by a Burnley player 🤔🙄
  • Options
    Shit stain of a club.

Fuck’em.
  • Options
    They're a lot more likeable without their fanw
  • Options
    Yeah, cracking side to watch.

Probably turn out they’ve all got TUEs and supplementing more than a Holland & Barrett store 
    Yeah........but their shyte fan base don’t deserve them.🤨
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Played some lovely one touch flowing attacking football today 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Shit stain of a club.

Fuck’em.

This, this and thrice this. Plus another this for good measure.
  • Options
    I have read that the strange dude that is Bielsa may leave at the end of this season.  If so, next season could be interesting for them.
  • Options
    From what i saw he just pulled a face, wtf are Burnley complaining at?
  • Options
    Just saw their goals on MOTD. Some brilliant goals and football. Don't think I've ever seen such a high concentration of shit haircuts in one side though.
  • Options
    It may be what he said, don’t forget the recipient was McNeil.
  • Options
    Surprised how many of our fans are fawning over them after the disgraceful situation with Casilla 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I’m struggling with this part. Leeds were the 3rd biggest spenders in the premier league last summer, only Chelsea and City spent more. How does that make them not going on a mental spending spree? 
  • Options
    It may be what he said, don’t forget the recipient was McNeil.
    What is he reported to have said then?

The video clip i saw shows McNeil leaning over him to have a go at Alioski, then him pulling a face back. Haven't seen it reported anywhere that Alioski said anything.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Spot on @AndyG. 100% with you there.