Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In for a Penny

If like me you get great amusement out of the grand stupidity of the British public, I cannot urge you enough to seek out tonight’s episode from Barry Island. 

Theres stupidity from start to finish, but the mother / son combo at the sausage roll body roll is possibly the most I have ever laughed at the television in my life. Literally in tears. 

Comments

• Options
    Probably one of my favourite easy watch programmes. 
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Stephen Mulherne is great, maybe in a minority but love his silliness.
    He gets a lot of stick but I really like him
  • Options
    Fucking hell. Even the bloke in the full brown coat. Where do they find them.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

“Close your legs, Mum!”

Crying
  • Options
    😂😂😂 
  • Options
    The best pre-watershed entertainment in years. Hilarious 
  • Options
    and these mouth breathers have the vote
    no wonder we’re in this pathetic mess
  • Options
    So much better than Ant and Dec's offerings these days. Their last SNT was woeful.

Mulherne much funnier.

• Options
    So much better than Ant and Dec's offerings these days. Their last SNT was woeful.

Mulherne much funnier.

He was the best bit on BGT, I'd only ever watch his show on ITV2.. gutted they cancelled it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mulherne much funnier.

They’re the producers of In for a Penny. They use the same script writer too.

But agree, the format and engagement with the public makes it a much easier watch.
  • Options

“Close your legs, Mum!”

Crying
    Probably a bit late for that.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Mulherne much funnier.

He was the best bit on BGT, I'd only ever watch his show on ITV2.. gutted they cancelled it. 
    100% agree, I stopped watching BGT when they cancelled BGMT.
  • Options

“Close your legs, Mum!”

Crying
    Probably a bit late for that.
    'I haven't been down here for 47 years'