Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Offs Start Today (17/5/21) .. Any Preferences Across the Leagues ?

Comments

• Options
    Glad to see the Brentford dislike on here. Jimmy White of football.
    The last pro game I saw was Brentford v Wednesday on the 7th March, they destroyed Wednesday 5-0 in a terrific display of football.
    Well run club, decent Chairman, good manager.  They are going places.
    However, it was a strange day as there were loads sitting around us who did not support Brentford.  I even bumped into a Charlton fan!!!
    a club I respect and to think that for years they were 'little Brentford' and now, as you say, it's a well run successful outfit .. one problem so far though .. playoffitisphobia lol .. (hope you're well Gary and are not back down the boozer already  :))
    Oh yee of little faith.
    Just 10 minutes ago I left King's after a check up.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Championship: Brentford or Barnsley, just because Swansea and Bournemouth both very recent prem teams

League 1: Sunderland, they'll be a rival next season if they stay down and I think they have classy fans. They were brilliant with us at Wembley & they're far too big for league 1 being honest. If it ain't them then hopefully it's Blackpool, had some dreadful years as a club like us and they've deserved their success this season.

League 2: Forest Green all day, up the Vegan addicks, up the vegan pasty away day. Failing them Morecambe just for something different.

If you describe classy as taking a shit fountain.
    I can only go by what I see and they were very classy from what I saw and passionate. They live and breath football up there and I respect it
  • Options
    Anyone but Brentford and Oxford.

Would prefer to see Sunderland go up as they'd no doubt be a force again next season in League One
  • Options
    Championship: Barnsley, failing that anyone but Brentford
    L1: Head says Sunderland in terms of next season heart says Blackpool
    L2: Davison
  • Options
    The last pro game I saw was Brentford v Wednesday on the 7th March, they destroyed Wednesday 5-0 in a terrific display of football.
    However, it was a strange day as there were loads sitting around us who did not support Brentford.  I even bumped into a Charlton fan!!!
    a club I respect and to think that for years they were 'little Brentford' and now, as you say, it's a well run successful outfit .. one problem so far though .. playoffitisphobia lol .. (hope you're well Gary and are not back down the boozer already  :))
    It shows that this big club/little club thing is largely bullshit and a well-run club can go places and a badly run club can die on its arse. We have suffered from that, as have Sheff Weds, Derby etc. 
  • Options
    It shows that this big club/little club thing is largely bullshit and a well-run club can go places and a badly run club can die on its arse. We have suffered from that, as have Sheff Weds, Derby etc. 
    When Charlton were in the old first division a Leeds fan I knew, living in Dartford, nice and local to them!!!!!  told me that Charlton should not be in the top league as we had s*** support!!!!!!!!
    I kid you not.
  • Options
    Decent game between Oxford and Blackpool so far
  • Options
    1 0 Blackpool 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    1 0 Blackpool 
    I'm not watching, but has the commentator said "it's a tangerine dream for Blackpool" yet?
  • Options
    Blackpool 2 0 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor defending. We would have given Blackpool more of a game.

• Options
    Was it @Sage who's been raving about him for ages?
  • Options
    Seeing this happen is making losing out on goal difference even more painful.
  • Options
    Oxford lucky they finished off playing teams that couldn't be arsed after Wimbledon. 
  • Options
    Blackpool are 3rd in the table on merit
  • Options
    Just turned on. Get in Blackpool
  • Options
    3-0. Great break
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    They look good. Playing so well as a team. Good passing, a bit of creativity,  the platform for individual moments of brilliance.
  • Options
    Not a bad player that Simms... Someone recommend him to Gallen
    He's on loan from Everton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Was it @Sage who's been raving about him for ages?
    Yes it was me, Bromley Addicks Q&A.

I have been watching him for a good year now and really wanted us to sign him. Gallen said he had never heard of him and wrote his name down.

I can’t tell you how frustrated I am. 
  • Options
    Anybody feeling gutted by this result needs their head checking....Blackpool would have schooled us! We wouldn’t have beaten them over two legs! We need this rebuild! I’m finding this very satisfying to watch seeing how confident the Oxford fans were on their forum of doing the job! Twats 
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Anybody feeling gutted by this result needs their head checking....Blackpool would have schooled us! We wouldn’t have beaten them over two legs! We need this rebuild! I’m finding this very satisfying to watch seeing how confident the Oxford fans were on their forum of doing the job! Twats 
    Blackpool may have schooled us...

The partnership of Inniss / Famewo was back which conceded just one goal this season
  • Options
    Granted! And I am as Rose tinted as they come but I feel we would have fallen short against Blackpool. Oxford are no mugs! 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Happy days. I'm another one that dont want to see brentford or oxford going up.

Would like to see Barnsley and Sunderland promoted.
  • Options
    Happy days. I'm another one that dont want to see brentford or oxford going up.

Would like to see Barnsley and Sunderland promoted.
    looking bleak for Barnsley .. outplayed last night and away at Swansea in Leg2
  • Options
    Imagine being a Oxford fan, waiting all season to see your team only to lose 3 nil. They deserve it for beating us on goal difference 
  • Options
    Prefer it went like this:

• Options
    Imagine being a Oxford fan, waiting all season to see your team only to lose 3 nil. They deserve it for beating us on goal difference 
    Home fans disappointed around the country tonight by looks of some scores so far.