Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You can only buy one ticket.

Comments

• Options
    Bowie all day long but I would have to give him and the band a running order because I am far more of a fan of his 70s/80s collection than anything else  
  • Options
    Hendrix
  • Options
    Michael Jackson. 

Like his music the most and put on a great show. 
  • Options
    Freddie without doubt 
  • Options
    Rolf Harris at glastonbury 2010 Stairway to Heavenreally  Rolf harris  Glastonbury festival Glastonbury
  • Options
    Freddie 100%, one of my biggest musical regrets never seeing him live.
  • Options
    I doubt Tupac would blow anyone away live.

Bowie or Hendrix for me.
  • Options
    Jimi.
  • Options
    Out of that lot Queen, though I can think of others I would have liked to have seen back in their prime, e.g. The Beatles (just to experience Beatlemania for real), McCartney, Stones, Pink Floyd in the 70s, The Who at the Valley etc
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I doubt Tupac would blow anyone away live.

Bowie or Hendrix for me.
    Unfortunate phrasing. 

Anyway, although this is obviously meant to be some sort of who’s who I’m pretty underwhelmed and would pick Bowie with the rest of the field nowhere in sight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hendrix, Jackson a close second with the others nowhere near.
  • Options
    Freddie or MJ. Not bothered about any of the others. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Ah - popular music began around 1967 then...

In order; Hendrix, Bowie, Marley, Queen. Wouldn't bother coming down the stairs if any of the others were playing in my living room ( unless it was to tell them to turn it in ).   
  • Options
    Hendrix all day long
  • Options
    Bob Marley all day long - I saw Prince, and he was dreadful 

Bowie a close 2nd
  • Options
    Jimi Hendrix by a country mile
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Just got an ad for Fisherman's Friends the musical....I would pay not to have to see that live.

• Options
    Just got an ad for Fisherman's Friends the musical....I would pay not to have to see that live.

a musical about throat lozenges?

• Options
    Hendrix.  And hope that Prince was the warm up act.  Of the rest, I saw all of those that I wanted to. 
  • Options
    Marley I think, as I never saw him.  That said, when I did see Bowie (late 80s) he was nowhere near his best/peak, so like others it depends on the era.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Marley or Mercury.

Definitely not Elvis the nonce, if he was on there.
  • Options
    90% of UK population wouldn’t be able to name a single Tupac or Biggie song and I am in that group. 

Even Hendrix I probably only know two or three songs. 
  • Options
    Depends at what stage of their career you are talking about.

Bowie if it was pre 1985.......otherwise Freddie.
  • Options
    Queen and Freddie for me, their music was already astounding but they were even better live
  • Options
    Fred or Jimmy,both absolute masters of their arts.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Has to be Jackson (Excellent at Wembley 1988),or Hendrix....
    Waiting for page two.. Zeppelin, Deep purple, Black Sabbath, maybe B)
  • Options
    No competition....Hendrix.
  • Options
    Elvis
    Buddy Holly

Then one from that list, probably Ziggy era Bowie.  Definitely not Jackson or Queen, but the Jackson 5 in there heyday would have been fun.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Rolf Harris at glastonbury 2010 Stairway to Heavenreally  Rolf harris  Glastonbury festival Glastonbury
    With Jimmy Saville on backing vocals?
  • Options
    Elvis
    Buddy Holly

Then one from that list, probably Ziggy era Bowie.  Definitely not Jackson or Queen, but the Jackson 5 in there heyday would have been fun.

We are now entering territory that is either the wrong side of the river or the wrong side of Creek Bridge. Do not go there!