Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quick Thursday Quiz

You've seen these two before but where?

And why have they turned up in the Museum this week?

Comments

• Options
    One of them was superglued to the knee of someone’s jeans.
  • Options
    I'll let you know tomorrow....
  • Options
    They were on the side of the main stand at Shithurst when we played there ?
  • Options
    On the old portakabins?
  • Options
    Looks like when they were bought no-one bothered peeling off the protective cellophane.

Anything to do with Mr Curbishley?
  • Options
    These are the original 'Valiants' redesign shirt badges which, due to a typographical error, were made slightly oversize.

Players struggled with the cumbersome attachment for seven matches ... curiously coinciding with one of our worst runs since the 1956-57 relegation season ... before the correct replacements were eventually obtained.

The junior member of staff responsible for the error was severely reprimanded and placed on 'light duties' for the remainder of the season.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @HenryIrving - has anyone got it right ?
  • Options
    were they on the east stand and have now been donated to the museum as they make way for the new curbs signage ?
  • Options
    were they on the east stand and have now been donated to the museum as they make way for the new curbs signage ?
    They have now
  • Options
    On the old portakabins?
    This was my immediate thought too...but then Henry said we've seen them before. Which would exclude a significant chunk of our younger supporters who were but a twinkle in the eye in the 80's.

Unless Henry's misleading us, in which case that's surely deserving of a ban?

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have now
    boom

what have I won, is it the umbrella?
  • Options
    They have now
    boom

A signed copy of Gazza's autobiography.
  • Options
    They have now
    boom

A signed copy of Gazza's autobiography.
    keep it