Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea Beach

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Crap day, crap stand, and a middle aged Chelsea fan started mouthing off at 15 year old me when queuing for the tube. I remember saying "we've beaten you the last 4 times we've played you."

The pitch was dangerous, I think it was Parker who fell and cut his leg open like it was old AstroTurf.
  • Options
    Muggy bunch of shit cnuts!
  • Options
    Muggy bunch of shit cnuts!
    That’s one way of putting it! 😲
  • Options
    can't stand Chelsea for all the reasons above plus my cousin is a big fan and loves sending me messages when they win saying 'Pride of London' etc. Once when we'd gone over there for a Chelsea v Charlton game and we'd won I got back to the car near the Embankment after the game to find they'd left and gone home without me. Sore loser. Another reason to hate them. He's not appreciating the random Fox emoji I keep sending him at the moment ...
    That's a good idea. I'll send him a week due reminder.
  • Options
    Curbs said in his book that Cheslea security
    stopped him from getting to the ref before the game . This was a well planned fix.
  • Options
    m_2 said:
    stopped him from getting to the ref before the game . This was a well planned fix.
    Curbs should just have refused to play the game and taken whatever punishment the FA would give us.
    Stand up to bullies and don't just except the shit.
  • Options
    m_2 said:
    Curbs should just have refused to play the game and taken whatever punishment the FA would give us.
    Stand up to bullies and don't just except the shit.
    You say that but a points deduction is a fair reason to be wary of getting involved in stuff like that. I was at that game and it was shit, I took a Liverpool supporting mate with me who was angrier than me which is quite the achievement in those days

Chelsea have always been a classless shitty club even years before Abramovich and it didn't surprise me in the slightest they had turned the pitch into a cross between a cold wet beach and a ploughed field 

Same for both teams I know but I don't believe the Chelsea players hadn't had an opportunity to train on that surface and get a feel for how the ball would move and how it felt under the feet, if they didn't then Chelsea are thick as well as dirty and got away with it 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelski yoots? Well you'll never play for the cnuts in blue!
  • Options
    Fair play, good bants 
  • Options
    I love it 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Only way they could beat us back then!
  • Options
    Should have called us Chorlton to take the piss a bit more 
  • Options
    Scrolling down the replies interesting to see they’ve removed seats to set up safe standing. Hadn’t realise that was happening.