Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards signings - another break with tradition?

Now you'll know I've had a few issues with some of Pards' signings - dodgy past, never heard of them, paid too much, don't want to give money to franchise football etc, etc.

I've also just realised there's another serious break with tradition - aren't Luke Varney and Moo2 a bit too good looking for our club? It's a long time since Charlton have had any real talent out there for the ladies, isn't it? What do you think, girls? (Curb_It, I know you have already commented ref Varney.) Boys, are you feeling threatened by this new policy?

Comments

• Options
    I spoke to some girl i know, told her that i saw her on the Annual pitch invasion at Welling, i asked why she was heading in the wrong direction...

Apparently her and her sister thought Moutakil was 'well fit' so the were trying to find him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Boys, are you feeling threatened by this new policy?

With my looks and figure, I don't think so.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Now you'll know I've had a few issues with some of Pards' signings - dodgy past, never heard of them, paid too much, don't want to give money to franchise football etc, etc.

I've also just realised there's another serious break with tradition - aren't Luke Varney and Moo2 a bit too good looking for our club? It's a long time since Charlton have had any real talent out there for the ladies, isn't it? What do you think, girls? (Curb_It, I know you have already commented ref Varney.) Boys, are you feeling threatened by this new policy?

Totally agree Weegie! Been a while since we had some good looking fella's out there to perv at. LV at the top of the list - guarantee his probably jail bate though! How old is he - anyone know?

Not that I go to football for that reason but it would make a boring match a lot more appealing! ;-)
  • Options
    WHAT?!?! You mean you girls didn't sit there drooling over Herman?
  • Options
    Nah not my type at all!!!!
  • Options
    Poor old Herms will be most disappointed.
  • Options
    What about that clean cut young man Holland or the brooding smouldering Kishishev?

Marcus Bent also would seem to have a certain fatal attraction for the ladies...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Poor old Herms will be most disappointed.

Could care how he feels now - not after jumping ship - git! Couldn't care less about what happened to us last year could he? Knowing all along he had his get out clause!

RANT OVER!

**Steps of soap box**

xx ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]WHAT?!?! You mean you girls didn't sit there drooling over Herman?

You musn't say a bad word against Herman.

Property of Charlton Chick, eh, CC?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]What about that clean cut young man Holland or the brooding smouldering Kishishev?

Marcus Bent also would seem to have a certain fatal attraction for the ladies...

There you are Weegie & Marie, Luke Varney might be your new heart throb but he only looks 15 - and deffo jail bait.
    So you'll just have to drool over Marcus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Now you'll know I've had a few issues with some of Pards' signings - dodgy past, never heard of them, paid too much, don't want to give money to franchise football etc, etc.

How can you expect to be taken seriously on football issues with a post like this.

Typical bloody woman and football.

***Ledge Knows runs for cover as Curb It and Suzi throw the first right hand***
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]What about that clean cut young man Holland or the brooding smouldering Kishishev?

Must admit Holland does have a bit of a cute baby face - but married..... puts a dampener on things really!

Luke Young - great eyes....... (girls will know what mean!)

Marcus Bent - NOOOOOOO Loves himself to much and comes across as a bit of a tit!

I did think Darren Bent was a other little baby faced cutie......

God I sound like my mother - must be cause half the team now are teenagers or early 20's - making me feel old!

:-)

xx
  • Options
    most of you know my wife has peculiar tastes in blokes, but i only really realised it when i got told there was 'something about John Robinson'

Yeah, i thought. He's pig ugly.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]How can you expect to be taken seriously on football issues with a post like this.

Comment!!!
  • Options
    My favourite players over the years have included Bobby Curtis, Martin Robinson, Steve Gritt, Richard Rufus and Mark Kinsella...so I don't think anyone dare accuse me of choosing them for their looks (or even their legs)...just thought the board needed livening up a bit during this close season lull - and so far it's worked!
  • Options
    I always had a soft spot for Stevie Brown ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]I always had a soft spot for Stevie Brown ...

I wont ask where!
  • Options
    I used to think that Jamie Stuart was cute - my god did I just say that out loud!! It was a bad time of my teenage years..

LOL
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]I always had a soft spot for Stevie Brown ...[/quote]

I wont ask where![/quote]

Behave!!! Actually, I do have one of his shirts ......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Marcus Bent - NOOOOOOO Loves himself to much and comes across as a bit of a tit!

and ugly as sin no??? geezers got nostrils like the blackwall tunnel!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]How can you expect to be taken seriously on football issues with a post like this.

Comment!!!

Comment ? good or bad Mr Off It Sir
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Marcus Bent - NOOOOOOO Loves himself to much and comes across as a bit of a tit![/quote]

and ugly as sin no??? geezers got nostrils like the blackwall tunnel![/quote]

More importantly, he has his own name tattooed across his arm, how much of a tosser can one guy be.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]I always had a soft spot for Stevie Brown ...

I wont ask where!

Comment (as you would say).

Well everyone knows from netaddicks gone by that i had a serious perve thing about Deano... so this whole Luke Varney pretty boy looks has taken me by surprise. Not quite in our nature. i dont know what the other fella you mentioned looks like so i will go and have a butchers.
  • Options
    Has he really stu, now i think he is even more of a dick splatt!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Has he really stu, now i think he is even more of a dick splatt!![/quote]

Dude, the thing is huge, let me go find a pic of it.