Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** 2020-21 CL Prediction League End of Season Awards and Megastatbank (incl. Week 34 results)***

2»

Comments

• Options
    TMA, I tip my hat to you. Thank you for keeping us entertained throughout the season. It took me 34 games to finally get two predictions right (as always they were both results I wanted to see the opposite happen in real life), but it did propel me above my dear old chums @WestSussexAddick and @stonemuse, so at least I have bragging rights there...  ;)    
  • Options
    Buglehorn said:
     Thanks TMA for all your efforts in running this.... wasn't a great defence of last years title... but I will be back !
    I think you're just aiming to get in next season most improved list.
  • Options
    Many thanks to @thai malaysia addick for doing this every week and making it so entertaining.

Congrats to @redlanered who hit the front early and held off all challengers.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your hardwork @thai malaysia addick
  • Options
    These figures:
    Correct results: 3484 (29.9%)
    Wrong prediction: 7159 (61.5%)

add up to only 91%.  What happened to the other 9%?
  • Options
    I had a lot of fun with this, this season. I dropped out of the Premier League on the very last week but ended up with an award! Thanks, TMA.
  • Options
    Just crept in to the prem.
    thanks for your work running this TMA.
  • Options
    Thanks TMA for your sterling efforts each week, made the season much more interesting. Hopefully you will be back rested and ready for next season when we can all back Charlton again for a win, especially at home.
  • Options
    These figures:
    Correct results: 3484 (29.9%)
    Wrong prediction: 7159 (61.5%)

add up to only 91%.  What happened to the other 9%?
    Sorry, confusing text on my part, @AddicksAddict .....this is what it should have said for clarity

Total predictions: 11643
    Correct scores: 1000 (8.6%)
    Correct results but wrong score: 3484 (29.9%)
    Wrong prediction: 7159 (61.5%)
  • Options
    Thanks! It was enjoyable 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top fella in my book and thanks for doing this.
  • Options
    Great work TMA, first decent finish for me since the early days when i was champion .

• Options
    always enjoy this no matter what,thanks for your time and trouble thai malaysia
  • Options
    Well done TMA, always good fun to do.
  • Options
    Thanks for your efforts TMA. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Thank you @thai malaysia addick.  Your weekly posts make this such an enjoyable part of my week.
  • Options
    TMA, I tip my hat to you. Thank you for keeping us entertained throughout the season. It took me 34 games to finally get two predictions right (as always they were both results I wanted to see the opposite happen in real life), but it did propel me above my dear old chums @WestSussexAddick and @stonemuse, so at least I have bragging rights there...  ;)    
    I’ll beat you next season mate  ;)