Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On a Diet for the CACT and Upbeats

After experiencing a life threatening health scare where I was in intensive care for 6 days and in hospital for 2 weeks in total. I am now working with Charlton Community Trust (CACT) to raise 10k for the trust and  CAFC Downs Syndrome team The Upbeats - by losing 10 stone over the next 12 months. Fundraising Page went live today. Click link below to donate.
Your support would be appreciated as would sharing the link to the donation page.
Thanks in advance. I know Lifers will come up trumps especially where the Upbeats are concerned.
BC

Comments

• Options
    Best of luck Brian. It'll be a tough but ultimately rewarding year but you'll do it. Great cause too. Donated. :)
  • Options
    You can do this, Brian ! 

This time next year, you'll be a shadow of your former self ! 

Donated.
  • Options
    You can do this, Brian ! 

This time next year, you'll be a shadow of your former self ! 

Donated.
    Hank Marvin?

Best of luck, BC
  • Options
    Great start £610 + 25% gift aid on top donated in the 2 days since site went live. Really encouraging support from Addicks fans/Lifers <3 . Thanks guys. Only 11 months to go to hit target but your support will get me there. Updates every 2 weeks starting this coming Saturday. #Upbeats #CACT
  • Options
    £720.00 + £177.50 Gift Aid Raised so far.
    Thank you to all that have donated. Still plenty of time to add to the total as I go towards the target. As of Today I have lost 29lbs. https://cact.gives/fundraising/brian-cole-1
  • Options
    bc_addick said:
    £720.00 + £177.50 Gift Aid Raised so far.
    Thank you to all that have donated. Still plenty of time to add to the total as I go towards the target. As of Today I have lost 29lbs. https://cact.gives/fundraising/brian-cole-1
    Wow ! That's a brilliant weight loss, Brian ! 

Don't fade away completely, will you !