Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

International Addicks - Charlton Museum Ebay shop

Hi Addicks around the world. The Charlton museum runs a shop on Ebay which sells mostly Charlton related items. This raises much needed funds which allows us to buy Charlton items for the museum. We are aware that on the Ebay site it restricts buyers to UK only. If there is any items for sale that you would like to purchase , and you are overseas , inbox me on Charlton Life. I will then price up the postage cost and let you know the cost of postage. Postage is expensive , especially the more heavy items , but we are able to do it. If you then want the item I can remove it from Ebay. This will save us some Ebay fees and you can pay by Paypal or bank transfer. 
 Up the Addicks
   Nick

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294043413560?hash=item44765a6c38:g:JDoAAOSwRUpgP3ql

Click on the above link , to the right you will see ' see other items '.

Comments

• Options
    If it’s OK with you, I’ll post this to our International Addicks group.
  • Options
    Yes that's fine 
  • Options
    If you offer overseas shipping, people overseas can purchase. Its just an option you have to use when listing things. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    If you offer overseas shipping, people overseas can purchase. Its just an option you have to use when listing things. 
    And if you are going to do that, use eBay's Global Shipping Programme, it save a lot of problems if the item gets lost in the post once it's left the UK - eBay pays the buyer their money back and the Museum keeps its money.  I had a £1,500 Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom prop go missing when it got to the depot in Galveston, TX - If I'd shipped it to the US myself I'd have had to refund the buyer and claim from the delivery company and would have only got back my original cost so losing all my profit.  Having used eBay's GSP, all that hassle was theirs.
  • Options
    Yes that's fine 
    Thanks, I’ve shared it on FB and our WhatsApp group!