Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton V Forest 1977 (Aggro)

13»

Comments

• edited June 2021
    Acab said:
    Acab said:
    Never never mind my mate B72, I was in the bar under the covered end at half time and some of the forest mob walked in and got what they deserved.
    5 pints of warm beer ?
    They never did pints it was bottled courage light and bottled harp lager. Fuck all else.
    Thought bitter was on tap ?

Not that it matters it was just the punch line  :p
  • Acab said:
    Acab said:
    Never never mind my mate B72, I was in the bar under the covered end at half time and some of the forest mob walked in and got what they deserved.
    5 pints of warm beer ?
    They never did pints it was bottled courage light and bottled harp lager. Fuck all else.

I’m sure I remember drinking light and bitter in the Covered End bar 
  • stonemuse said:
    Acab said:
    Acab said:
    5 pints of warm beer ?

Yes me too 
  • Light and bitter? Sounds like the best of times.
  • Light and bitter? Sounds like the best of times.
    To paraphrase Dickens...

"They were the best of times, they were the worst of times..."
  • stonemuse said:
    Acab said:
    Acab said:
    5 pints of warm beer ?

Yep. Warm and in plastic.
  • stonemuse said:
    Acab said:
    Acab said:
    5 pints of warm beer ?

Yep. Warm and in plastic.
    That was it  :)
  • I love threads like this and reading people's recollections of mental nights. A geezer with an axe in the bar ffs! Its easy to forget that football grounds were lawless places back in the day. Just a completely different world.
  • YTS1978 said:
    I love threads like this and reading people's recollections of mental nights. A geezer with an axe in the bar ffs! Its easy to forget that football grounds were lawless places back in the day. Just a completely different world.
    I farted once and a steward threw me out due to noise pollution.
  • Sponsored links:

• YTS1978 said:
    I love threads like this and reading people's recollections of mental nights. A geezer with an axe in the bar ffs! Its easy to forget that football grounds were lawless places back in the day. Just a completely different world.
    I farted once and a steward threw me out due to noise pollution.
    And quite right too haha!