Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Full Kit Palace ******

In Welsh Junior’s Cardiff college he saw this this morning. Even the sandals. 

Comments

• Options
    It's their new manager.
  • Options
    do they actually wear odd socks?
  • Options
    Garish clothes, socks with sandals AND the socks are odd -  wow - he's outdone my totally cool Euro-continental 1985 look
  • Options
    If they are wearing odd socks do they have to have red on the left and blue on the right?

If not all players are wearing them the same way then automatic relegation in my book.
  • Options
    Matching beanie too!
  • Options

I'm not one to advocate violence but surely that warrants a good kicking (which he'll probably get anyway walking around Cardiff dressed like that).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm not one to advocate violence but surely that warrants a good kicking (which he'll probably get anyway walking around Cardiff dressed like that).

It's his parents who need a kicking (too!)
  • Options
    Maybe he's just massively lost a bet and the forfeit was to wear the most embarrassing clobber he could find
  • Options
    When I was at Uni my grant wouldn't stretch to a new kit. Indeed it was all spent on a purely vegetarian diet of mushrooms and grass.

Kids today don't know they're born.
  • Options
    Just going to say it, grown men that go FKW must have some kind of learning disabilities. 

I would suggest that effing and jeffing at them is beneath us. 
  • Options
    Even has P**ace sandals; that's commitment.  This is full kit+

Extraordinary.
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    Maybe he's just massively lost a bet and the forfeit was to wear the most embarrassing clobber he could find
    Really hope that this is the case, else just why??? 
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2021
    colthe3rd said:
    Mametz said:

Woman with an extraordinarily short back and a bloke pissing against a fence. Everyday scene in downtown Croydon.
    Her back is not the part out of proportion.
    And you are assuming it is a "her",..... remember where we are in the photo!!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Mametz said:

Woman with an extraordinarily short back and a bloke pissing against a fence. Everyday scene in downtown Croydon.
    Nothing about that woman is proportionate!
  • Options
    Mametz said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Mametz said:

Nothing about that woman is proportionate!
    Mind you, I may have made a mistake about it being a woman.
  • Options
    Look at them. Just look at them.  
  • Options
    Odd bunch aren't they.
  • Options
    I suggest that we can do better than where this thread is going.