Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So what time Saturday?

With our game kicking off at 8pm I'm probably looking at 5pm to be down the boozer.
Will only be able to hold out so long.

Comments

• Options
    12pm kickoff here on the west coast in the middle of a record heatwave. It couldn't be more perfect.
  • Options
    @cafcnick1992... are you in Vancouver? Found anywhere decent to watch the games? I'm on the sunshine coast.
  • Options
    not wanting to go off topic BUT, stay safe and hydrated guys

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57654133 
  • Options

Your joking.
    The wife rang me a couple of hours ago to tell shes putting the heating on.
  • Options
    turned up for work this morning and the heating had kicked in, 'tis cold for the time of year but not that cold.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Your joking.
    The wife rang me a couple of hours ago to tell shes putting the heating on.
    she's not in Canada with nick and crazy though is she?... is she?

• Options
    watched the game at home last night with a few friends/family - pizza and beer....much better than in the pub, actually watched and listened to the game. Will do the same again Saturday I think 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Have had a bbq round a mates planned for a few weeks, regardless of England getting through. Received a text to say "you still in for Friday night/bbq Saturday", so it appears I'm starting Friday evening for an 8pm Sat KO? That's a big concern...

Edit. I must add that my mates girlfriend is away for the weekend, so there will be no one sensible to supervise us!
  • Options
    Perfect summers day Saturday at the best place in Sidcup - starting around midday - poker, then bowls, then snooker then Euro football   
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Starting at 6pm Saturday - going round a friend house, curry, beers, football - what’s not to like

BUT playing golf with my boss Sunday at 9.30am 😳
  • Options
    Starting at 6pm Saturday - going round a friend house, curry, beers, football - what’s not to like

BUT playing golf with my boss Sunday at 9.30am 😳
    Pretend the ball is his head, you'll drive it 300 yards.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    With our game kicking off at 8pm I'm probably looking at 5pm to be down the boozer.
    Will only be able to hold out so long.
    See you on Sunday.
  • Options
    @cafcnick1992... are you in Vancouver? Found anywhere decent to watch the games? I'm on the sunshine coast.
    @thecrazyaddick I am. I've been watching games at The Liberty Square pub who have been opening at all hours to accommodate the English. They've even put on a special football breakfast to go with your 9am beer.

Are you in Sechelt?
  • Options
    Canadian Sunshine Coast? When was that? .  Highways Through Hell and Ice Pilots never seem to rescue people from the tropical beaches of Newfoundland and Nova Scotia
  • Options
    Sister in law arranged a surprise birthday party for my brother in law at a pub, meeting at 6. 
    The only consolation for me is, I will record it and if we win I will be able to watch the semi final and if we lose I won't bother watching the recording. 
  • Options
    @cafcnick1992 - I'm up in Egmont. Might try to get to Van for the semi. Unbelievably we had a power cut at half time and I missed the whole 2nd half!