Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

All of the League One Stadiums we'd be going to this season if we were allowed in

Comments

• Nice. Quite a contrast from beginning to end. Some odd names in there too. 
  • Absolutely tinpot league
  • Have never been to MK Dons and never realised how big a stadium they have. A bit over the top/optimistic perhaps… Some nice stadia there though tbf. Looking at tables are one thing, but watching that is a stark reminder of how some mighty (including us) have fallen.
  • edited June 2021
    Simply reinforces my immense dislike of stadium naming rights - I get that its often an important revenue stream but it desecrates the history of clubs and their place in the community. The Wham Stadium, The Mazuma Stadium, The Jonny-Rocks Stadium, The Mornflake Stadium, The Pirelli Stadium, The LNER Stadium, The Asseal New York Stadium. Too many WTFs in one post.... 
  • Thought the Mornflake Stadium was bad but then I saw the Ass Eel  :D
  • I want to try Mornflakes, seeing as you cannot get Force Flakes anymore.
  • Surely away fans will be allowed next season?
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Absolutely tinpot league
    My personal view is I'd rather be in league 1 than the premier league 
    You got yer wish then.

New rules for the upcoming season 

League one 

No shorts allowed 
  • clb74 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Absolutely tinpot league
    You got yer wish then.

League one 

No shorts allowed 
    Does that mean I cannot go?
  • clb74 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Absolutely tinpot league
    You got yer wish then.

League one 

No shorts allowed 
    Does that mean I cannot go?
    Of course you can,  we need something to kick if the days not going well.
  • Well you watch that and think the covered end or west stand is bigger than ya whole ground..well ra ra ra ....I love going to these places. You can walk into a pub and spend an hour or so chatting to the locals happily before a game,part of my match day experience. 
  • Simply reinforces my immense dislike of stadium naming rights - I get that its often an important revenue stream but it desecrates the history of clubs and their place in the community. The Wham Stadium, The Mazuma Stadium, The Jonny-Rocks Stadium, The Mornflake Stadium, The Pirelli Stadium, The LNER Stadium, The Asseal New York Stadium. Too many WTFs in one post.... 
    The Arse Seal stadium. That was the real WTF moment for me. Pucker up!