Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ford spares. Help needed.

Tried everywhere to find the OE number for a 2010 Focus to get a few parts. Ford don't want to help unless I get the parts from them. VIN decoders don't give this information. At a loss what to do next. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• edited July 2021
    Depending on what you want, you can search for parts specific to your car by using your reg number.

Edit. In Halfords
  • There is a small garage on the one way system by McDonald's in Catford that will probably be able.to help. 
  • Tied euspares no joy. Putting the reg number in is ok but most places want to confirm that it is the right part using the OE number. Thanks for trying.
  • Depending on what parts, they have the number stamped on them. 
  • edited July 2021
    cafc999 said:
    There is a small garage on the one way system by McDonald's in Catford that will probably be able.to help. 
    Go past McDonalds and when you get to the Sangley Road junction turn right and it’s just there on your left...... .....on Sangley Road.
  • edited July 2021
    https://www.euspares.co.uk/original-parts/ford/focus

Pick your car, then narrow it down to the make and model and then down to the part.  Lists all the OEM numbers for you.

Edit: Just seen @Big William already sent this across.  Should be all you need.
  • edited July 2021
    I used these guys for shock absorbers for my daughter’s Vauxhall adam, I got on the live chat to discuss what I needed, I asked to check the OEM number, I gave them the VIN and, hey presto, they gave me the details. I then bought from them, good service but delivery was a bit slow.

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/
  • cant you find one that's the same as yours that is for sale and nick it?
  • Sponsored links:

• What is the model and what parts are you looking for?
  • edited July 2021
    On your MOT should be the Chassis Number, or  take a "rubbing" from the chassis plate.
    Ford have a system called "FINIS" FORD INDUSTRIAL NUMBER AND INDEX SYSTEM. and every part has an unique number. 
    Parts are CURRENT, HELD. or OSI (OSI is OBSOLETE, SUPERSEDE, or INTERCHANGED)
  • Thanks for all the suggestions,messaged Autodoc and waiting for a reply. Now I can get back to the Rumours discussion. 
  • All sorted, Autodoc messaged me with all the OEM numbers. Thanks again for your help.
  • All sorted, Autodoc messaged me with all the OEM numbers. Thanks again for your help.

Excellent, glad it worked.