Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Museum open next week Tues 6 July & Fri 9 July and then every Friday

10.30am to 2.30pm

Meet @SE7toSG3 and @killerjerrylee and if you come on Tuesday and time it right some Charlton players having their induction.

We then plan to be open every Friday and every Saturday home game

Comments

• Options
    I will be there Friday 11.00-14.00
  • Options
    So will I. Hope to see a few visitors from Charlton Life.
  • Options
    Thinking of coming along on Friday 9th. Do we need to make an apppointment? Thanks
  • Options
    dannybeer said:
    Thinking of coming along on Friday 9th. Do we need to make an apppointment? Thanks
    No , just turn up and press the buzzer to gain access 
  • Options
    Open today.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    I second what Dave said above, very good exhibition and knowledgeable hosts, enjoyed my hour stay, hope the ladies team enjoyed their visit. 
  • Options
    I was there this morning with my dad and we both enjoyed it. It was our 1st time in the museum and there is so many fantastic item on show.

The two people that was there even gave us a talk about different item while they where both setting up bits for the women's team today.

Hopefully one day in the future there will be more space for them to put up everything that people have kindly sent into the museum.

I would love to be the owner of some of the items on show. 

Thanks for having us :smile:
    Cheers 

Glad you both enjoyed it and survived meeting Clive and Ian.

Space is a real problem as we have so much stuff and more coming all the time.

Did you meet any of the women's team?

• Options
    I was there this morning with my dad and we both enjoyed it. It was our 1st time in the museum and there is so many fantastic item on show.

The two people that was there even gave us a talk about different item while they where both setting up bits for the women's team today.

Hopefully one day in the future there will be more space for them to put up everything that people have kindly sent into the museum.

I would love to be the owner of some of the items on show. 

Thanks for having us :smile:
    Cheers 

Glad you both enjoyed it and survived meeting Clive and Ian.

Space is a real problem as we have so much stuff and more coming all the time.

Did you meet any of the women's team?

Unfortunately we did meet the women's team I think we left just before they got there.
  • Options
    A good day at the museum. A pleasure to welcome all our visitors. The new women's team had a good look round  and were interested to learn a little about the history of our great club. The 7-6 match was of particular interest as of course were the framed shirts from the Women's FA Cup Finals. We took photos but are sworn to secrecy as at this time the identities of the new squad have not been released to the media. They are very excited that their first match of the season will probably be the outstanding 2020-21 FA Cup quarter final against Brighton. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Popped into the museum today for the first time, a long overdue visit and would highly recommend its brilliant, thank you!

The guys there were very helpful, and they’ve got some really interesting stuff, I had a tear in my eye as I was looking around, brought back lots of emotions, my first Charlton shirt, the protests etc.

I took some pictures but didn’t know whether I’d be allowed to post them on here?

Also saw some players I’d not seen at the club before, not sure if it was Mullens or Moses, but time will tell.
  • Options
    Popped into the museum today for the first time, a long overdue visit and would highly recommend its brilliant, thank you!

The guys there were very helpful, and they’ve got some really interesting stuff, I had a tear in my eye as I was looking around, brought back lots of emotions, my first Charlton shirt, the protests etc.

I took some pictures but didn’t know whether I’d be allowed to post them on here?

Also saw some players I’d not seen at the club before, not sure if it was Mullens or Moses, but time will tell.
    Post the photos please, unless the players are in them. 
  • Options
    Superb photos 
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing those
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Forgot to say, loved the timelines on the wall that @Stig had done I think, every Charlton fan, and player should go to the museum.
  • Options
    Forgot to say, loved the timelines on the wall that @Stig had done I think, every Charlton fan, and player should go to the museum.
    Weren't you frustrated that the timelines haven't been updated? 😉
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Weren't you frustrated that the timelines haven't been updated? 😉
    I didn’t spot that, you’ve got to remember it was my first visit, I was bowled over so to speak, well done all who have made it happen.