Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welcome to Charlton Life International

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bonjour. That sort of gives the game away as to where I'm living these days I suppose but I used to be Bournemouth_Addick so hello again to all on here that might remember me from elsewhere.

Currently deep in rugby country in the Limousin region. Great during the World Cup - not so great trying to find somewhere where you can watch anything other than Champions League.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]Bonjour. That sort of gives the game away as to where I'm living these days I suppose but I used to be Bournemouth_Addick so hello again to all on here that might remember me from elsewhere.

Currently deep in rugby country in the Limousin region. Great during the World Cup - not so great trying to find somewhere where you can watch anything other than Champions League.

You need to change your name. There would be no 's' at the end of Addicks. Therefore it's 'Les Addick'. Or you could just say that that's stupid and you'd be right - mais c'est comme ça - Welcome to France.
  • Options
    Welcome "Bournemouth". I could have sworn you had registered as "Les Addicks" weeks ago, but the search has found nothing. Was it a premonition, am I psychic? Weird.
  • Options
    No, you're not wrong I did register ages ago - just been back in the UK for a bit (3 games/3 lost, coincidence???) so haven't posted until now and have felt a bit of a fraud when I'd not even seen half the team play. Or not in the case in point.

Jimmy, it being The Addicks i.e. plural, don't I have to use "les" instead of "le"? Or are you saying it because there's only one of me....oh I don't know, just when you think you're getting somewhere with the lingo.
  • Options
    Bonjour Andy, welcome to our happy band.

Gonna see how many countries we can get tuned into the site tonight during the updates.
  • Options
    Two other Addicks I know of here in Czech but I'm not in touch with either of them.
  • Options
    I met 2 addicks after the QPR home game from Norway drinking in the Oak,top blokes.

Addicks everywhere.
  • Options
    England
    Northern Ireland
  • Options
    Just over 40 of us in Australia and New Zealand now that we know of, or who correspond with us on a regular basis at Addicks Downunder. We have our own logo, t shirts and coffee mugs. Big contingents in Melbourne and Auckland, with Perth the latest area to throw up 4 or 5 Addicks. We dont however have any Addicks in Tasmania, or the Northern Territory, or indeed the South Island New Zealand. Anyone is welcome to come and join in the email ring...you dont have to be resident in Australia or NZ, maybe youre visiting family or friends or having a holiday downunder, we would be happy to hear from you.
    Tel